• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 4 - 3 Leeds | Verdict Thread

Amazing! I'm to the left in the front row in South bank, arms folded before the 4th goal looking very moody

Is that you trying to destroy the front hoardings then :icon_biggrin: bloody vandal

I'm about half way back & slightly to the left of you in the mass of humanity

No I'm in the jacket. The guys next to me kept banging them all the way through the game, weird

No I'm in the jacket. The guys next to me kept banging them all the way through the game, weird

Well I'm glad to see that you got excited when the winner went in - but pleased that you weren't trying to destroy the ground either

First chance to comment. I watched the game in a caravan park in Filey, in the bar surrounded by Leeds fans. The place erupted when Leeds got their 3rd. When we got our 4th I erupted and was glared at by virtually the entire room. Priceless!

d0ec54f806186110d0743d19da7bb515.jpg

8498f53c946e00871412bdecf43e1d40.jpg

Should stop using the exec boxes. Some right dodgy folk in them...

It is at the home teams discretion so I assume Leeds felt they'd get a bigger gate on the Saturday

Sky highlights for those (like myself) who were region-locked out of them the first time they were posted.

Dicko deserves a ton of credit for his first (and second, really). Finishing at that angle with a defender sliding in must be so, so difficult to get right and he hardly broke a sweat.

Sky highlights for those (like myself) who were region-locked out of them the first time they were posted.

Dicko deserves a ton of credit for his first (and second, really). Finishing at that angle with a defender sliding in must be so, so difficult to get right and he hardly broke a sweat.

I love the second goal, don't agree with Goodman at all when he blames Silvestri. Nouha hits it from an angle that he's not expecting it to come from on his weaker foot and it just flies in, the keeper doesn't have a chance. That's a Premier League quality finish.

I love the second goal, don't agree with Goodman at all when he blames Silvestri. Nouha hits it from an angle that he's not expecting it to come from on his weaker foot and it just flies in, the keeper doesn't have a chance. That's a Premier League quality finish.

Goodman changed his view after half time on Dicko's 2nd goal.

It reminded me of a goal Dougie Freedman scored for us against Norwich - his 2nd (I think) of his hat trick in a 5-0 win. Basically he just hit it early when he had the time and space to take it on a bit before finishing. Which also made me shout "no - take your time before shoot------ YYYYEEEESSSSSSS!" similar to Monday.

Tremendous finish.

He's right footed isn't he?

He's right footed isn't he?

Errm... It's quite hard to tell with Dicko actually. He strikes the ball so well with both feet. I thought it was left though.

Dicko is definitely right footed. He's a good footballer though and he can definitely use his left when he needs too

I remember him taking (and missing) a pen with his right foot, which would suggest he's right-footed.

Back