• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

A word of praise for Matt Murray as summariser. Light years ahead of McManaman

Well, I've got Liverpool the better team in the first half, but a lovely hit from Jordao. Watching Otasowie sell dummies in his penalty box isn't for the faint hearted...

#baller

Going to be some player if he carries on developing. Physically he's as good as already there, a beast.

Otasowie taking chances that he shouldn't

Now 2 - 2. Elliott with a good connection.

They need to calm this down & get some control back now

Finished 2 - 2 so not to be - Jordao had a real chance with the last kick, but came at him quickly & just over the bar.

Decent game to watch though.

2-2 Slightly unlucky as Sanderson could have made it 3-2, but L/pool the better team overall. Impressed by Sondergaard’s distribution, Sanderson had a good game. The game really turned on Otasowie’s mistake at 2-0 as the two goals came so close together. Hoever (sp?) for Liverpool looks a real prospect.

2-2 Slightly unlucky as Sanderson could have made it 3-2, but L/pool the better team overall. Impressed by Sondergaard’s distribution, Sanderson had a good game. The game really turned on Otasowie’s mistake at 2-0 as the two goals came so close together. Hoever (sp?) for Liverpool looks a real prospect.

Burrows saying that Hoever is a mini Van Dijk - wouldn't go that far, but he was one of the classier players out there.

For Wolves Jordao & MGW are first team squad players - not sure that anyone else made enough of a statement to step up.

Burrows saying that Hoever is a mini Van Dijk - wouldn't go that far, but he was one of the classier players out there.

For Wolves Jordao & MGW are first team squad players - not sure that anyone else made enough of a statement to step up.

Tend to agree with that. I think Lewis Richards is a good prospect. I'd like to see Dion Sanderson go out on loan, maybe to League 1. But need to remember that some of them are very young yet.

Back 3. Otasowie in the middle of the three

Four under 18s started. I like Richards a lot.

Sanderson was supposed to be going to Pompey but that seems to have gone quiet.

U-23s 0-0 at HT. Southampton are poor. Dedashov looks a level above this

Back