• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

He he been growing lately? He’s always looked really good technically but very slight, needed a bit more height and weight.

Back four again. Playing Stoke. No Perry so maybe he's got a loan lined up

Any idea what's happened with Chem Campbell, YW? Doesn't really seem to have featured for the best part of a year or so on a consistent basis.

Wonder if Shabani is going out on loan too.

Any idea what's happened with Chem Campbell, YW? Doesn't really seem to have featured for the best part of a year or so on a consistent basis.

Wonder if Shabani is going out on loan too.
No idea really! He's still very young tbf, so maybe they are just being patient with him. He's still technically a second year scholar. Only recently turned 18.

1-0 up inside 4 minutes. Hesketh with the goal, assist by Corbeanu

Samuels seems to be playing off the left. Cundle, Wan and Hesketh through the middle.

Playing some good stuff. Matheson is a clever footballer, as is Cundle.

1-0 up inside a minute against Palace. Good work by Corbeanu down the right, think an OG.

Sondergaard
Scott Lonwijk Richards Bueno
Wan Cundle Hesketh
Corbeanu Samuels Campbell

2-0! Good strike from Bueno from outside the area, keeper parries it and Hesketh heads in the rebound. Very positive start

Michael Agboola on the bench is interesting, he missed a lot of football through injury in last 18 months, but when he initially arrived from Dagenham had trained with the first team a few times

Forgot about this, joined the live stream just as a fight kicked off!

That Bueno lad looks the business....based on the last 15 minutes.

Caught most the first half and it was a joy to watch.

They play nice, fluid football and aren't afraid to try things.

Corbeanu needs to step up now and also learn to not over complicate things!

Lonwijk and Richards looked very assured as a CB pairing

Hong Wan had a really impressive game too, particularly in the second half very aggressive and worked well alongside Cundle, who continues to impress me.

Hesketh has got 3 in his last 4 which is impressive for an U18.

Good for Chem Campbell to get some minutes too.

Hong Wan had a really impressive game too, particularly in the second half very aggressive and worked well alongside Cundle, who continues to impress me.

Hesketh has got 3 in his last 4 which is impressive for an U18.

Good for Chem Campbell to get some minutes too.
Is Hong Wan the DM? If he is he's impressed me in other games too.

Cundle usually deepest. Hong Wan played to the right of him generally I would say

Cundle usually deepest. Hong Wan played to the right of him generally I would say
Definitely wasn't cundle.

The guy was snapping into tackles, covering defensively wherever there were gaps and kept his passing nice and simple, with just enough "bite" to his game.

Back