• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Chem Campbell had a good game which is the player I think you mean BMB.

I like the look of the Boro winger who got the goal. He looks useful and about the only player on the pitch to get a game at senior level.

Chem Campbell got into some really good positions and probably should have scored. He didn't look "right" though, I don't know if he's still injured or something

Chem Campbell got into some really good positions and probably should have scored. He didn't look "right" though, I don't know if he's still injured or something
Just working his way back I think. Certainly talented and the biggest attacking threat.

Hesketh gets into some good forward positions from midfield, when they play 352 don’t need both Cundle and Wan, so probably good job Perry is fit now

Just working his way back I think. Certainly talented and the biggest attacking threat.

Hesketh gets into some good forward positions from midfield, when they play 352 don’t need both Cundle and Wan, so probably good job Perry is fit now
Do you think any of those will make it to first team level?

A forward line of Campbell, Dadashov and Corbeanu should be very good at this level!

Do you think any of those will make it to first team level?
Of the ones mentioned in my post?

Not seen enough of Hesketh but I think cundle has the most potential. Still got some physical development to go, but technically very good and competes well as it is.

Perry could have a good EFL career. Gets into good positions in the box, even if I’m not convinced by his all round game.

Yeah, great experience for him. Canada’s squad is improving too.

I presume he will be starting upfront with Paul Peschisolido, who is the only Canadian footballer I can ever recall.

Junior Hoilett, Scott Arfield, Marc Bircham, Frank Yallop, Alphonso Davies.

Tangentially related to the ex-Wolf discussion yesterday but Kevin Francis became a Mountie in Canada post-football!

Back