• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Played well, though Boro have offered very little.

I have no worries about Hoever playing when we need him too, but Nelson should be a big asset for us this season and needs to play as first choice imo
I tend to have whiplash after watching Hoever play. At times he looks wonderful and at others he looks hopelessly lost. Suppose that's natural at his age.

Semedo is much the same but he's a far better footballer which is why I give him the edge.

Good save by Moulden (and great challenge by Marques to deny a tap in minutes earlier). They’ve come into the game nkw

Samuels has been quite good tbf.

Yeah he’s old enough now where he can lead the line at this level. Needs a loan but never really worked for him in a poor Bradford team so might take some convincing for a club to take him.
Nice to see Matheson on

Yeesh, I know the old adage about being vulnerable after you score, but that was a tad extreme.

He’s been active, led the line. The two goals don’t hurt.
He’s quite a bit bigger than I remember him being.

We’ve been poor overall, though. Like we’re allergic to possession.

We’ve been poor overall, though. Like we’re allergic to possession.
Very deep and giving the ball away far too much.

Midfield is a void.

No Hesketh, I presume he's injured.

Semedo getting a game tonight for the U23's. Making up for the lost 10 days

E87XWt7WYAkzXOR

We need Scott/Matheson to get a loan, both too good to be sharing a spot in 23s squad

Decent win I guess, played well in some spells. Richards, Scott/Matheson and perhaps Cundle need loans. I'd be playing Marques in a back four now to test him more, him and Lonwijk would be good.

Moulden
Scott Lonwijk Marques Bueno
Cundle Estrada
Hodnett Hesketh Campbell
Samuels

Estrada isn't good enough but rest are fine, and that is still a fairly team for the level.

I thought our defenders all looked pretty good there. Did well to get things secure after the goal.

Big “was just big for his age group” vibes off of Lewis Richards, though.

Back