• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Not gonna lie, had to click on that as I couldn't figure out who ROFC were. Last season's academy player of the year and he's going to shit team in the 6th tier at 19

Not gonna lie, had to click on that as I couldn't figure out who ROFC were. Last season's academy player of the year and he's going to shit team in the 6th tier at 19
Pretty sure he's going to end up just being too small to make it, you have to be properly exceptional if you're essentially built like a 13 year old forever

Thx for those. Love it but curious about their 'crowd' in the opposite stand for the first goal. They look like cardboard cut outs!

Man city are bottom of the u21 league, which I found curious. Do they just use the u21s purely for younger players before moving them on?

Man city are bottom of the u21 league, which I found curious. Do they just use the u21s purely for younger players before moving them on?
They won it comfortably last season. Think just a year where they’ve got a young squad with others having progressed or needing loans

I think he's a cracking player. Odd they bought Doku as they are both similar.
Think Grealish's days are numbered under Pep, this weird "safe" role that he's developed isn't important enough to justify the salary or fee, and Pep won't let him play as he would want to naturally. With all the attacking options England have, he won't want to sit on the bench for much longer.

They can take a bit of a hit on the fee (three years of amortisation gone) and someone decent will sign him.

Think Grealish's days are numbered under Pep, this weird "safe" role that he's developed isn't important enough to justify the salary or fee, and Pep won't let him play as he would want to naturally. With all the attacking options England have, he won't want to sit on the bench for much longer.

They can take a bit of a hit on the fee (three years of amortisation gone) and someone decent will sign him.
Doesn’t get in England’s best team though.

It's like they know how to build a squad...
Amazing what you can do with a seemingly limitless pile of cash and a legal team that can hold off hundreds of charges innit...

(Not completely serious therefore not a fact or even a IMO)

Back