• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Doing very well from the looks of it. If we could get one first teamer from each of those sides that would be an incredible success. What format is this tournament Compton? we seem to play more than one game in a day unless I've got that wrong?

Doing very well from the looks of it. If we could get one first teamer from each of those sides that would be an incredible success. What format is this tournament Compton? we seem to play more than one game in a day unless I've got that wrong?

2 x 25 mins each half

Nice one, I didn't get back to you on the previous page but if you are at the Corby Town match hit me up on twitter and I will buy you a pint, or a non alcoholic drink of your choosing.

Nice one, I didn't get back to you on the previous page but if you are at the Corby Town match hit me up on twitter and I will buy you a pint, or a non alcoholic drink of your choosing.

Thank you for the offer�� will let you know if I am at the game

I hope we sign a Sako replacement, but if not I'd prefer to see Graham given a go ahead of Jacobs who isn't a left winger at Championship level or Henry, Zeli, RVLP on the wrong side

I think Graham is a good preseason away from the 1st team.

We have Eusebio too but he seems to have drifted a little. One of Ken's small errors I think, he should have got some minutes in L1 for us.

I think he will he away for the season. He did ok at Cheltenham but needs a proper extended run. Seemed to hit a wall for the U21's but seemed to pick up at the end of the season.

I hope we don't send Zele out again, there is no value in that, same as re-signing Cassidy for one year and loaning him out. He has one year left here so either give him a go or let him move on. Personally I don't think he is good enough, but we'll see.

I think he can be good enough but he needs to stay fit. Had a lot of long term injuries.

Back