• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

I think if you're looking at 'par' for a winger at this level - forget the likes of Sako who are obviously too good for the league - you're looking at the likes of Ben Marshall, Chris Burke, Sean Scannell. Is Zele at that level? I would say no and equally I wouldn't want to sign any of those players.

If KJ thinks Graham is ready for the first team, then I'm happy to see him given a go, obviously a bit of a risk but rather take that risk than end up having to buy some journeyman Champ player, of course if a really good left sided midfielder comes up then get the cheque book out.

What's with those Chivas squad numbers?!

Didn't even spot that, it might be a regional thing, those numbers being lucky/superstitions to that area? I know that one of the Greek teams has odd numbers because of something to do with the equivalent of the postcode.

The first team are also in action on the 18th, 25th, 28th and 1st. Do you expect to see one or two first teamers at these games and who do you think will make appearances in the first team games?

The first team are also in action on the 18th, 25th, 28th and 1st. Do you expect to see one or two first teamers at these games and who do you think will make appearances in the first team games?

Maybe if they need minutes, Graham, Hunte and Ronan most likely to step up in my opinion

Not heard the name Ronan before. What's he do?

As Young Wolf said last played for Eire and looks like he has picked them, we have another player Conor Levingston who's also in the same Eire U17 team

Its a small world young Ronan has family in Bilston, nice people, very down to earth.

Niall Ennis and Donovan Wilson both seemed to finish the season well. You'd think they have a chance sooner rather than later, especially if McAlinden goes back out on loan and we don't buy more than one forward.

Back