• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

I guess Kellerman and O'Hanlon aren't going to make the grade here.

I don't really understand why Kellermann got either of his last two contracts, he's just a nothing player.

We do seem reluctant to let U21's go Carter and Eusebio also appear to be a couple more that won't make it at Wolves, Weeks also seems to have gone backwards in terms of his exposure

We do seem reluctant to let U21's go Carter and Eusebio also appear to be a couple more that won't make it at Wolves, Weeks also seems to have gone backwards in terms of his exposure

O'Hanlon has more chance than those pair, with him its physicality rather than a lack of ability.

Squad for Telford, courtesy of the thread's sponsor:

CL0pfV-WIAEO20O.jpg

He's already in the Blackburn matchday squad tomorrow, hence him being given a squad number.

Spoke to Stoke City today prices are a very reasonable Adults £2 Children £1 entry via the Q Railing stand

Free parking is available around the stadium but be mindful that Stoke are away to Spurs and the car parks may be busy

@Comptonstars

U18s lost 0-1 to Man City's U18s.

Team sheet for the U21s:

CMc2zF1WIAQGxXz.jpg

Lost 1-0

Saville got 45 mins, Wallace 60, and Evans 80, apparently.

Spiers trolling on Twitter:

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 1 hr1 hour ago

And Razak Boukari (remember him?) likely to be back in Wolves colours for the U21s at Fulham on Friday.

:meltingsnow:

I'm hoping to go to the game tomorrow so will do a report if I do

I still have hope for Razak, misguided though it is.

Back