• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Wolves U21s & U18s ‏@Comptonstars 2 mins2 minutes ago

Razak Boukari lasts 28 minutes before getting stretchered off with his leg in a splint

Sounds very nasty

James Fielden ‏@James_Fielden 2 mins2 minutes ago

@OfficialWolves really horrendous luck for the guy. Now receiving oxygen from the medics. Game over for him.

CM8-xGPWUAA2JCp.jpg

Bloody Fulham the dirty bastards.....Cut down in his prime :icon_sad: :sick-gurney:
:argh:

Right in front of me. Jumps up in air and went down in a heap. It came flying in but it seems more likely he got injured during the leap to be honest.

He had only sprinted once in the entire half. His technique is decent, don't think he lost the ball at all and physically very strong. Should have scored too.

Feel sorry for the guy

2-0, Ronan tidy finish after excellent play by Wallace

That's his career over. You've got to feel for him.

"I really do feel for Boukari, he's played 4 times for the club in 4 years and earns £20k a week, how tragic" - as if by magic, from elsewhere.

"I really do feel for Boukari, he's played 4 times for the club in 4 years and earns £20k a week, how tragic" - as if by magic, from elsewhere.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Anyway, half time and we're 2-0 up.

Its hard to think that a bloke that's played four times in four years thinks about the money. I bet the lad is in bits again. I feel so sorry for Razak, nobody should be dealt that blow in life, not his fault Wolves threw money around like confetti back then.

Now I feel bad for joking about him getting injured in the warm up.

Poor guy. I do feel for him, despite my tongue-in-cheek comments.

Its hard to think that a bloke that's played four times in four years thinks about the money. I bet the lad is in bits again. I feel so sorry for Razak, nobody should be dealt that blow in life, not his fault Wolves threw money around like confetti back then.

Absolutely gutted for him.

Rehab is hard work, it's not as if he's been collecting a paycheck for sleeping in each day.

Also shows it wasn't "all in his mind".
There's a thread on another forum that a lot of posters from said forum ought be totally ashamed of the content.
Really desperately sorry for the guy. His career is over most likely.

I now think Razak will be considering retirement this weekend. Lets be honest its now not about playing football in the future, its the fact that all these injuries can affect him in later life.

If he retires before his contract ends, does he receive a settlement on the remainder?

I can and can't believe that. Feel sorry for him.

I now think Razak will be considering retirement this weekend. Lets be honest its now not about playing football in the future, its the fact that all these injuries can affect him in later life.

The Togolese Joe Namath, innit.

Credit to the club for standing by his contract so far, but now I think it's time to offer him a healthcare package and let him go.

Back