• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Surely what he's arguing is that those players wont ever get the chance to improve to the level we need them to be at unless we give them a chance.

He is, but I'm not. None of those players are good enough to start with so why bother giving them a chance if they aren't good enough, it would be detrimental to all.

Decent result today. In fairness we had plenty of chances to win it. Danny had a steady 60 mins run out. Jordan Graham looked impressive.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 38 mins38 minutes ago

Shola Ameobi likely to play for the under 21s at Swansea tonight. No decision yet made on whether he'll be given a contract.

Howcome Hayden is back in the squad? Thought his loan was extended to early October?

Incidentally, whilst looking for a stream last Saturday, one of the games being covered was if I recall correctly, Liverpool U18 vs Wolves U18!!

Couldn't believe it!
Probably have been better off watching as it turned out.

U21s Vs Arsenal, 1900.

CPvTsV7WEAAg_xR.jpg

Ennis is away with the England U17s.

Wolves 1-0 Arsenal (Eusebio again)

This kid is starting to come to the top now, that's his third goal in a week. Knocking on the door before Jordan Graham surely ?

This kid is starting to come to the top now, that's his third goal in a week. Knocking on the door before Jordan Graham surely ?

I'm really glad he seems to be getting his mojo back..He looked very promising when he signed

Sellars was challenging him to make a breakthrough to the first team this season - about the same age as Ojo & I know which one I would rather see get the opportunity

I notice he's changed his name - Eusebio Gomes now, not Eusebio Bancessi.

Sellars was challenging him to make a breakthrough to the first team this season - about the same age as Ojo & I know which one I would rather see get the opportunity

Indeed. We need to blood our own instead of Liverpool's future.

Back