• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Internationals

The clubs watching him will surely know he isn’t the finished product yet, too. Some inconsistency will be allowed for, I’d bet.

Got the 90 so I assume he won't play against Spain, so a week without a game before Villa

He was fine, broke up play loads, a bit safe in possession but probably through instruction.
Thought he was more than fine. Broke up play constantly which is his game and kept it simple. Ran his bollocks off too and didn’t think he looked leggy at all, was still chasing everything in stoppage time. Not sure what people were expecting when he’s in a side with Paqueta, Bruno, Vini, Rodrygo and Raphinha. He’s not the one they want on the ball.

Yeah, I thought he had a decent game, Coach more than happy to let him play the full game.

It irrationally irritates me when pundits see a player from a club like us & the first thing they say is “sorry Wolves fans but they’ll be off soon”. Yeah cheers for that productive comment.
That's not irrational!

It irritates me more that pundits seemed shocked at a performance of a player who plays in a league whereby they are supposed to be experts. Even if he doesn't watch Wolves as much as other teams, if a player is already being linked with big moves elsewhere the bare minimum you would expect from a pundit is to pop off to you-tube to see what all of the noise is about. I mean even if he wasn't linked elsewhere, if he is suddenly starting for Brazil against England at Wembley then you would think he would do a bit of homework out of professional curiosity?

Am I the only that though Joao didn't do a thing against England, he gave away foul after foul after foul. So for me what did Micah Richards see that I didn't. Not a dig on Joao in a whole, but he had a poor game.

I take it you like him kicking Bellingham around the park then. So easily pleased. Like I said Joao has had a great season for us but he looked a kid in headlights for Brazil.

He was better than that but I don't think he was at his best, a bit slow to get to players so gave away quite a few fouls, thought he improved after half time. Not a great performance but workmanlike and not shit imo.

Back