• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Brentford: The Matchday Thread

Same XI that started at Newcastle

CtHtnQfWgAAN53J.jpg

Good. Perhaps would have been good to see Cav in for Tex.

Happy with that. Cav to come on undoubtedly for Tex in the 2nd half.

Excellent to see, this. Can't' argue against it at all

Sensible decision and nice to see some consistency in the team selection. Lets hope the lads can repeat the performance from that game.

Good. Perhaps would have been good to see Cav in for Tex.

I'd have liked to see Cav in for Edwards. But still happy with that team. Brentford will be a good test as they are in form.

Ah yeah, my mind must have mentally blanked Edward out. I'd like to have had price/coady/Evans ahead of him.

I think Evans might come back in for Dave when he's fit. That's probably the main position in the squad where there's still some doubt over who's the best candidate for it.

I'd say Tex. Push him up attacking and let him leave any defensive duties to Prince/Saiss.

Is it a really boring game? I'm stuck at work and need to know whats going on!

Brentford have had the best of the first ten minutes according to TimII. We've grown into the game since and have just been denied a certain penalty apparently.

Absolutely disgraceful officiating.

apparently playing well well - Tex brought down in the box after tricky footwork, but no pen given.

apparently playing well well - Tex brought down in the box after tricky footwork, but no pen given.

If it's not a pen then it's a dive and a booking - ref gave neither

How can they just not make a decision????

Back