• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Ipswich Town - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonald has been good all game IMO.

Why are all our corners straight at their keeper?

Everyone has been looking at Afobe and Sako but Dicko was a class above everyone in the first half and he's been brilliant in this second half as well. Would love him to score.

I have no idea what you're watching but Dicko has done nothing today. Run around a lot but produced the square root of fuck all.

Would still like him to score though.

Tbh we should have had maierhofer to compete in the air..dpnt make those crosses ffs

I have no idea what you're watching but Dicko has done nothing today. Run around a lot but produced the square root of fuck all.

Is it possible to be more wrong?

McDonald has been good all game IMO.

Why are all our corners straight at their keeper?

He's great when he's got the ball, bone idle when he hasn't. Dave Edwards must be knackered playing alongside him in there. He's doing two men's work.

Literally don't know what to say to you.

Is it possible to be more wrong?

You often achieve it, much like your pant wetting assessment in the firsthalf.

I may be in the minority but a striker not producing anything on goal but working hard is not having a good game.

Sako has been shit unfortunately

You often achieve it, much like your pant wetting assessment in the firsthalf.

I may be in the minority but a striker not producing anything on goal but working hard is not having a good game.

Oh look, you typically resort to personal attacks. How surprising.

Same with sako i guess

For all we criticised Berra when he was here - he's done well today for Ipswich.

FK - A Sako special please - it really wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back