• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v. MK Dons Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon guys - who's giving the running commentary ?

I'm listening to this whilst doing something else...
I'll do some of the highlights if I can, like MK Dons scoring, sendings off, fighting on the pitch, Henry getting an accurate cross in....
Y'know, that sort of thing... oh and Wolves scoring too.
Is it likely??

hey Pav - not able to listen on Signal this week. Has been ok till now.

have had crappy internet all week mick, due to storms, but seems ok so far, although the footie seems the opposite

are you still picking up commentary then ? or are you on Wolves Player ?

No nothing live, just twitter and the twf commentary. My megabites per month won't run to live commentary, but then again neither will Greek internet up my mountain.

Afobe had one reasonable chance. We're so devoid of ambition though. Absolute crap against a team who have 0-0 as their maximum aim. Really poor. Cannot believe we haven't played two strikers.

can't believe we play at home against a poor team with only 1 striker. Especially after his comments following last match.

Will not surprise you to hear that Edwards has done nothing. I'm posting from the game which tells you how diverting it is.

I am gutted to be tucked up in the warm at home. Really thinking this year's season ticket is becoming a bit of a waste of money.

Chances?
This is how the game panned out... 1st half.

Live Text CommentaryLooks like 7 attempts largely by Henry & Afobe with Henry involved in everything.
But you know what I said about Henry's accuracy.
I could go on here and be totally involved but I'd never score either!

45:00 +1:10 Half time
Half Time
First Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0, MK Dons 0.
42:12 Attempt missed. Benik Afobe (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by James Henry.
41:28 Dave Edwards (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
41:28 Foul by Darren Potter (MK Dons).
40:42 Attempt missed. Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by James Henry.
38:13 Foul by Dominic Iorfa (Wolverhampton Wanderers).
38:13 Josh Murphy (MK Dons) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
37:12 Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing.
37:12 Foul by Jordan Spence (MK Dons).
36:10 Foul by Scott Golbourne (Wolverhampton Wanderers).
36:10 Samir Carruthers (MK Dons) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
34:52 Kevin McDonald (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
34:52 Foul by Darren Potter (MK Dons).
33:12 Benik Afobe (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
33:12 Foul by Kyle McFadzean (MK Dons).
29:49 Attempt saved. Benik Afobe (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by James Henry with a cross.
28:24 Foul by Scott Golbourne (Wolverhampton Wanderers).
28:24 Samir Carruthers (MK Dons) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
26:01 Attempt missed. James Henry (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Benik Afobe.
22:13 Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Scott Golbourne tries a through ball, but Benik Afobe is caught offside.
21:37 Michael Williamson (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
21:37 Foul by Nicky Maynard (MK Dons).
20:44 Attempt saved. Benik Afobe (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by James Henry.
17:59 Attempt missed. James Henry (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jordan Graham with a cross.
16:49 Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Dave Edwards tries a through ball, but James Henry is caught offside.
15:59 Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
15:59 Foul by Jordan Spence (MK Dons).
15:14 Attempt missed. James Henry (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Dave Edwards.
14:38 Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing.
14:38 Foul by Jordan Spence (MK Dons).
12:45 Nicky Maynard (MK Dons) wins a free kick on the left wing.
12:45 Foul by Danny Batth (Wolverhampton Wanderers).
9:12 Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Jack Price tries a through ball, but Dave Edwards is caught offside.
9:04 Scott Golbourne (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing.
9:04 Foul by Samir Carruthers (MK Dons).
7:24 Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing.
7:24 Foul by Samir Carruthers (MK Dons).
3:03 Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
3:03 Foul by Jordan Spence (MK Dons). 2:06 Jordan Graham (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing.
2:06 Foul by Samir Carruthers (MK Dons). 0:39 Scott Golbourne (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
0:39 Foul by Nicky Maynard (MK Dons).
0:00 First Half begins.

I am gutted to be tucked up in the warm at home. Really thinking this year's season ticket is becoming a bit of a waste of money.

Is it anything other in recent years League 1 excepting, support Wolves except the consequences.

Tim Mk II says it could be 3-0 or 4-0. Deutsch seems to say rather different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back