• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Bristol City Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ledge. Well in Matt.

Goalie should have had that...but fair play a great header and a (for once) a lovely weighted cross.

Super, super Matt...Super Matt Doc-er-tee

With almost the final kick of the match a poor free kick comes in with very little pace on it but the ball looped in and Doherty runs in near the far post and heads it in!
Shit keeping to by the way.
into the 6th minute of the 3 added on....
Now City have a free kick Saville hooks it high and long and Golbourne whips it in and it's headed over! 7th minute of the 3 added on...

That's it.

2-1 MOTM Doherty winning it for us.

Brilliant Doherty's made 3 and scored 1 of our last 4 goals. Good for him. 3 great points from an awful game

Doherty is on fire at the moment, fair play to him. Typical that the first game i miss we go and get a last minute winner but at least we've won and with a young side.

Agard heads over in time added on to time added on

Now its over - not sure how we actually won that - surprising amount of balls from Kenny to bring on the attacking subs he did which he hasn't done before this season

Cock Doherty - you've just screwed up my Lucky15 :wallbash:

Keep it up, Doc! I'm not his biggest fan but his current run is fabulous stuff.

Is it just me who sees Deutsch smiling through gritted teeth every time Doherty does something?!

He's done well, again

Credit where it's due, Doherty is playing well at the moment and actually looks like he's up for the challenge

Verdict thread open - am a bit better now after feeling like crap for most of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back