• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Bristol City Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Deeley

Dean Saunders's Press Officer
Reaction score
Mason for Siggy and the enforced injury change: so 3 defensive midfielders...

Subs: Martinez, Deslandes, Rowe, Price, Hunte, Zyro, Bright. No Siggy, no ALF

Wolves v Bristol City - Matchday thread

I am sure we are all eagerly awaiting this thrilling fixture. Three points would be nice. A good attacking performance would be even nicer.

Does anybody know where I can charter a supersonic flight from Jersey? I can't miss this.........

I have had my 20p on a 0-0 draw at 10/1...

Come on hamsterface prove me wrong and attack

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Wonder what the score with Siggy is. Typically ultra cautious fodder against a season long bottom four side. Bravo Ken, bravo.

First home game i've missed, don't feel great and not sure standing in the cold watching us inevitably play shit would make me feel any better.

I know we're bad at the moment Frank, but surely your not predicting a nine-nil defeat, are you? Not quite your usual level of optimism!

First home game i've missed, don't feel great and not sure standing in the cold watching us inevitably play shit would make me feel any better.

Me too - filthy cold & only just woken up from a 2 hr doze in the recliner! - could do with them cheering me up

At least he's had the sense to play Mason this time though the midfield does not fill me with massive excitment

Wonder what the score with Siggy is. Typically ultra cautious fodder against a season long bottom four side. Bravo Ken, bravo.
When ikemes goal kicks are hit as far as Siggy's 1st touch the non scoring striker is back in

Time to go and witness the humiliation

Wolves Tweet - Bjorn Sigurdarson misses out tonight with a knee injury and Adam Le Fondre as his partner is expecting.

Waggy is gonna rip us to bits!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Tim II says "You could hear a pin drop inside Mol tonight. Very quiet indeed."

7 mins in & nothing has happened - from the noise coming over the commentary sounds like a reserve game

They have more control of the ball - we are hitting long balls forward - so nothing new

Betfair 'live match' says "Attack Wolverhapton Wanderers." Not sure if that's an instruction, a description or a declaration of war

First time we get the ball into Mason's feet he controls it & wins a free kick on the right - Helan's FK not far over & ripples the top netting

Need to keep doing that - thumping balls at his head is pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back