• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest (A) Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1. Another direct free kick.

Somewhat cynical from you there Pav (probably accurate, but still cynical)

Sorry Parky but i am most pissed off that Leicester aren't playing today, they are my new weekend rush, and Jacket has ....well...destroyed my enjoyment in Wolves. We have a decent team amongst this squad, we just need a manager with a bit of vision to bring it to the fore.
That ain't KJ by the way.

Sheffield Wednesday are winning, if it stays that way then next weeks game will have nothing riding on it.

Gardner free kick - over the wall into the corner of the goal

Meh - its what we have come to expect

Hause on for Deslandes

Be quite happy to finish this now - think I have had about enough of this season

(though am coming up for the last game - though that's more about meeting friends than the football)

Kenny - just put Hunte & Enobakare on, give it a go and see what happens

The result makes feck all difference to our season - just give us some hope for next season

Hardly any time to go - Kenny why not change things before now

Makes no difference if we win, draw or lose - so why not see what the other players can bring to the table

Accrington Stanley are winning and are second in league two as it stands. So it's not all doom and gloom...

All set for another 2-1 away defeat isn't it.

Seems from twitter that we are being overrun, or gone on holiday, one or the other.

Forest clearly want to win their last home game of the season (& I can understand that) - I couldn't give a damn whether we win or not (it makes little difference to where we finish), would just like some invention

Verdict thread open - if you can be bothered

Didn't deserve 3 points from that - why only use 1 sub when there is nothing riding on the game

MoTM - the fans who made the trip to Nottingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back