• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest (A) Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungWolf

World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Yo
Reaction score
Ikeme

Doherty
Iorfa
Batth
Deslandes

Saville
Coady
Edwards

Henry
Mason
Wallace

Subs: Martinez, Hause, Price, Hunte, Bright, Reid, Byrne

Bleugh.

Price on the bench again, and McDonald not in the squad. Not sure why.

Fantastic! Henry and Edwards start. Been dying to see what they can do!

No real surprises there then. Don't worry though, they're going to do it or the fans today. Hopefully the 3 youngsters on the bench will get a run out at some point. I see Byrne has won the squad lottery for a random place on the bench.

I am not normally one for criticising team selection, but why does Price get dropped to the bench every time he has an average performance? Whereas some others seem untouchable.

Fantastic! Henry and Edwards start. Been dying to see what they can do!

I have no problem with Edwards starting - he has lost a lot of games through injury and has a chance of playing at the Euros. Given the many years service he has given I think helping him get up to speed for what is likely to be his last chance to go to a major international tournament is fine with me.

Yeah, I don't rate the guy but I can actually handle him playing. I'd actually like to see him play at the euros. It does in a way make sense, a little bit. We learn nothing from playing him, Coady, Edwards, Henry though AGAIN.

That's fine by me too as long as he buggers off to some other poor club afterwards.

Wolves fans singing 'always the victims, it's never you're fault ' in the pub. Fucking disgusting. Stay classy Wolves.

Wolves fans singing 'always the victims, it's never you're fault ' in the pub. $#@!ing disgusting. Stay classy Wolves.

Unbelievable, I despair of some of our fans.

Didn't realise Assombalonga was back. He's on the bench for Forest

I have no problem with Edwards starting - he has lost a lot of games through injury and has a chance of playing at the Euros. Given the many years service he has given I think helping him get up to speed for what is likely to be his last chance to go to a major international tournament is fine with me.

Yes, you're right. Slight overreaction on my part. My apologies to Dangerous

Wolves fans singing 'always the victims, it's never you're fault ' in the pub. Fucking disgusting. Stay classy Wolves.

You can't believe there are still people around like this - then life repeatedly shows there is

As for the line up - despite KJ saying Collins may get a chance, he's not in the 18

Coady rather than Price is not good enough - rest of its fairly predictable. Still can't see where the quality or invention is going to come from

Gardner strike deflects off Iorfa - Ikeme beaten, but goes just over the bar

It's Henry behind Mason, with Saville to the left. That is just dreadful.

Sounds like Saville playing on the left & Henry behind Mason - another weird setup, why change the pattern of the season as its clearly worked so far hasn't it Kenny!!

4-5-1 according to WM Henry in behind Mason :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back