• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest (A) Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good atmosphere, shit football. Rhombus with Henry & Mason up top. Grim.

So we've haven't had a shot on target in the first half. This is beyond ridiculous - Jackett simply has to go.

Such a weird thing to do. He has openly talked about how Bright is someone who play offs of the forward. Fucking pay him there then!!! Hunte and Bright on for Henry and one of Edwards/Coady/Saville.

They say the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting different results. I think Kennys insane to expect much of a variation from 0-0 from this setup.

The attacking intent of a baby having a sleep. No width, no pace and no creativity.

How long is it since we scored a first half goal.

Oh and the stand is sponsored by The Money Shop and the bar is shut. Magic.

When was the last time we actually went and attacked the opposition? Fulham at home maybe? Even that game was more because Fulham are so pathetic out of possession.

I've had enough. Can't be arsed with it until Jackett has gone.

Deplorable stuff week after week and there's absolutely no sign of anything changing.

February 27th.

Seriously, two months since we scored in the first half? Surely someone at Wolves (apart from us) must realise that a manager who sets us up not to score can only lead us in one direction?

I've had enough. Can't be arsed with it until Jackett has gone.

Deplorable stuff week after week and there's absolutely no sign of anything changing.

Usually, there is some kind of reason to be excited about or look forward to the next season. With the current situation - I'm just expecting the same boring shite.

Seriously, two months since we scored in the first half? Surely someone at Wolves (apart from us) must realise that a manager who sets us up not to score can only lead us in one direction?

We did score at Hull before half time which I'd somehow blanked from my memory.

We have scored seven first half goals in 2016.

Rowe has scored for Doncaster (3 in 3 now) - nailed on for a recall then.

Its the level we have got to

Price might be coming on. I like Price and would much rather he had started than any of the midfield but I'd still prefer us to use the subs as a chance to give some youngsters game time.

No changes for the start of the second half - why not, didn't work in the first half, it's not going to work in the second

Tim has just tweeted that the current record for goalless draws is eight, another today will make it nine this season, come on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back