• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

womens world cup?

Rapinoe made the most of a challenge there as well. USA like a roll around on the floor with pretend agony.

Having not really intended to watch many non-England games in the WC I'm really enjoying this.

guessing not carded cause she got back up pretty quick and wasn't really calling for the foul

glad it was a no call

A dive's a dive. It's shithousing and should be punished.

US are a great team, but they seem to have picked up all the shitty mens game habits.

I didn't mean the US mens team, i meant an actual proper football team with shithousery (plus really good passing too tbf)
Up until the last five minutes of that half they barely even attempted a pass from when I turned it on, France looked a much more football focused side.

France's two centre halves look like absolute ballers, think their #11 looks very good too much the US left back up against her has looked a good player today too so not getting much joy. She should have done better with the header a few minutes ago, looked like she was worried about contact with the centre half coming across and just ended up coming off her shoulder instead.

All the shithousing that supposedly doesn't exist in the women's game. Never seen someone's ponytail yanked back in the men's game (though some twats deserved it...).
I'm all for equality, some women are cunts too...

Never seen someone's ponytail yanked back in the men's game

Dtt44tuW0AAsn--.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000411465282.jpg

I had some cunt spit in my hair when I was playing at uni too. Jealousy, clearly.

Nice save by the French keeper. USA are out of the blocks rapidly second half

Well, I stand corrected. Fully deserved though...
(And I'm a badly, so clearly just jealous...)

Either of these teams look like will probably get the better of ENgland

France fell apart there. Really nice break but the tracking back was dire and Rapinoe deserves to be the one settling the tie.

Millie Bright was weak last night but I was putting that down to her illness. She was out of position in the line a lot. But Houghton was insanely good next to her.

Back