• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Young, vibrant Wolves crush hapless Millers Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Deeley

Dean Saunders's Press Officer
Reaction score
Wolves' youngest ever line-up cruised to a hugely impressive win over Rotherham at a sun-drenched Molineux on Saturday. With Kenny Jackett ill and Joe Gallen mysteriously locked in the toilet team selection passed to the Wolves Forum, who went for a front four of Ronan, Hunte, Wallace and Bright. Their slick inter-passing and constant movement tore the Millers' defence to shreds with the crowd shouting "Ole!" from the 20th minute. Hunte opened the floodgates with his first senior goal in the tenth minute and with Bright adding a second on the half hour mark Wolves went into half-time with a 2-0 lead they never looked like surrendering. The Millers' defence simply couldn't contain Jed Wallace, restored to his favourite no. 10 role and providing assists for three of the goals. "The FA needs to do something about young players who move that quickly," complained Millers' boss Neil Warnock. Kenny Jackett was too ill to comment.

Nearly right... Bright starts. Deslandes plays. Siggy, Hause and Jack Price dropped

Ikeme;Doherty, Iorfa, Batth (c), Deslandes; Coady, Saville, Edwards; Henry, Enobakhare, Mason.

Hause dropped for releasing new shirt photo? and Deslandes starts at left back...

How on earth does he justify dropping Price?

Coady in for Price?! Fucks sake

Hause dropped for releasing new shirt photo? and Deslandes starts at left back...

So that's the big rumour that's been going around? That sorta thing would get hit with a fine, not banishment from the team...

I was expecting Price out because he wasnt at it at leeds.

Be interesting to see how Bright and Mason link up. Also, McDonald suddenly back on the bench? Back off the naughty step?

Glad to see Enobakhare, interesting to see no Hause, and not impressed at him dropping Price again.

And Kev McDonald back on the bench I really don't get. If he's focused enough to be on the bench, I want him on the pitch.

Price dropped for fuck sake. Good to see Deslandes and Bright in. Bizarre midfield. Aaron Collins on the bench

So are we back to the 'Jack Price has a hint of a bad game so straight back to the bench he goes' philosophy?

Fantastic man-management there, Ken. Must be really boosting the lad's confidence.

So are we back to the 'Jack Price has a hint of a bad game so straight back to the bench he goes' philosophy?

Fantastic man-management there, Ken. Must be really boosting the lad's confidence.

We've played shite with him and without him so I'm not bothered

Such a random team selection. If I were price id have my transfer request in tomorrow.

Jacket is a nob, it's chuffing freezing here and the PA is way too loud.

Kenny Jackett in shit manager shocker. You can just feel the pace running through that midfield, like watching one of Jackett's post match interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back