• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Young, vibrant Wolves crush hapless Millers Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither. It's just so dull.

Anything happening...

According to Tim II on Twitter Edwards has scuffed wide from 6 yards when he should have buried it. Henry corner, Batth header, Mason flicks on to the bar. Bright ends long run with a dive. Nowt from t' Millers

Just gone past 300 minutes without a goal at Molineux, Mikey Burrows informs us on the commentary...

Dear KJ,
Please hand in your notice asap, including at any time, before or during today's game which wouldn't be too soon.
Price has an iffy one and he's gone, a very young Hause posts a shit picture, of shit kit lying on the floor on the pitch, and a fatherly word simply wasn't enough?

Please , please because i love/hate Wolves and have for over 57 years, please , please help an old man die happy , and please do one as soon as possible starting from now.

YOU PRICK!

Dear KJ,
Please hand in your notice asap, including at any time, before or during today's game which wouldn't be too soon.
Price has an iffy one and he's gone, a very young Hause posts a shit picture, of shit kit lying on the floor on the pitch, and a fatherly word simply wasn't enough?

Please , please because i love/hate Wolves and have for over 57 years, please , please help an old man die happy , and please do one as soon as possible starting from now.

YOU PRICK!

Pav, you missed out "yours sincerely"

On Twitter Tim II is discussing films and what everyone is doing tonight. However, the shot on target klaxon has sounded. "Tame effort. Saved easily."

I blame Norman for this. He gave our young guns such a great build up and look what's happened, or more to the point, what's not happened...

I will say at least it sounds like we've created a chance or two.
Still hardly entertainment.

I blame Norman for this. He gave our young guns such a great build up and look what's happened, or more to the point, what's not happened...

But only one of my front four is playing, Frank. Maybe the Forum could offer the club say, a hundred quid for Children in Need if we can be manager for the last game...

But only one of my front four is playing, Frank. Maybe the Forum could offer the club say, a hundred quid for Children in Need if we can be manager for the last game...

Good idea, but if Deutsch had anything to do with the selection then Ikeme and Doherty could go on their summer holidays earlier than the rest of the players.

Not up to much to be honest but still the place to be on a football season afternoon.

First half was just deadly dull. Deslandes and Bright look ok. Mason and Henry have no pace. Edwards has the fucking worst first touch ever.

Iorfa, from centre back, has been our best attacking threat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back