• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFCON 2023 - Côte D'Ivoire (Jan 24)

The comms team are bordering on "foot like a traction engine"

In reality....the fook are you doing keeper, you have probably dealt with back passes with more power in than that

Bloody fucking copy protection. Wasn't the internet supposed to rid of us "not available in your location"??

EDIT: Wild swerve on the FK but it almost looks like it grazes the keeper's nose as it goes through his arms. Totally bizarre.

Cape Verde have won that group.

If it weren't a stupid 24 team tournament (they don't work, it's basic maths) then one of Egypt or Ghana would definitely be going out. As it is they both probably need to win their final game.

The comms team are bordering on "foot like a traction engine"

In reality....the fook are you doing keeper, you have probably dealt with back passes with more power in than that
Cape Verde's third was from 'distance' too.

Cameroon are in a world of trouble if Guinea beat Gambia later.

Ah guys, going back a few years, didn't we say more or less the same shit about Scottish Goalkeepers?
Nobody even raised an eyebrow...

Is it time?

Attachments

• HT-T4ElectricscooterE-ScooterSide_c4df61c1-c20f-4c0e-a291-16a827d0793f.jpg
    HT-T4ElectricscooterE-ScooterSide_c4df61c1-c20f-4c0e-a291-16a827d0793f.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
I just press this button on my keyboard at 8am every day to be safe, as you never know when I'll repeat jokes from Roy "good stocking filler" Chubby Brown otherwise.

51933076-woke-word-on-keyboard-button.jpg

It was commonplace to talk about "the Paki shop" 30 years ago but I wouldn't do that now.
Can you pop down to Devon and have a talk with my Dad please.

Still 1980 in his head

Can you pop down to Devon and have a talk with my Dad please.

Still 1980 in his head
I'm sure there'll come a point where I'm ludicrously outdated and say stuff that isn't on because it was fine before and why should I change...

But it ain't for now or any time soon. Or as I said the other week, I don't plan on ever saying "football was better in my day", no it wasn't, it was different. Don't confuse the two.

Ultimately we all have a choice and comedy in particular always moves at pace, you would never make Little Britain (horribly racist, let alone transphobic) now and it's less than 20 years old, if you make jokes that perpetuate stereotypes from even further back than that...well it's not a great look, especially if you aren't really old.

Back