• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

**ANNOUNCEMENT - CHANGES TO TWF - PLEASE READ!**

Sorry t

o butt in but do you have your password saved for single sign on? I cleared cache ,cookies and password then it all works fine. It may be worth a try?

Cheers - I've cleared my saved password on my phone to see if it helps. Nothing saved on PC, though, and it does it on that

My phone has just had a white screen, for the last 24 hours on the forum. Any ideas please?

How is the new background colour? Seems a lot fresher and less cloying and a bit more subtle, especially for those who can’t be bothered to work while at work...

Reactions: b3h
Absolutely loving this new forum, it’s a world apart from the old one. TT’s issues aside of course.

The new background is much easier on the eyes, prefer it personally.

I don't understand half the tech side of the chat (I make darlo look advanced in the luddite contest) but have to tip the hat to the phenomenal work done by Vis, Booz, all the admin team. Thanks for taking the time to do all this. I am sure everyone appreciates it, even if we do forget to say thanks every now and then. You've all invested a lot of time, effort, and probably gained some stress as a result.

tl;dr, you're all fab!

You’ve done some cracking work here but I’m not a fan of the latest changes. I thought it looked better as it was last time I logged on earlier. I think it’s the grey background I don’t like.

What phone / browser are you using? I've had it on both my android and iphones and properly clearing cookies on both fixes it
Turned the phone on and off after the cookie clearance and that seems to have worked . Cheers

Back