• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

**ANNOUNCEMENT - CHANGES TO TWF - PLEASE READ!**

You’ve done some cracking work here but I’m not a fan of the latest changes. I thought it looked better as it was last time I logged on earlier. I think it’s the grey background I don’t like.
That better? I prefer the grey myself but hey ho!

Whatever just changed on the mobile view looks better now.

Just my opinion though.

You’ve done some cracking work here but I’m not a fan of the latest changes. I thought it looked better as it was last time I logged on earlier. I think it’s the grey background I don’t like.
Thanks Gav, happy Friday and all that, but this is fucking shit and put it back now.

This is what living in Sandwell causes.

I love the little Favicon on the tab at the top.

Capture 2.JPG

Thanks Gav, happy Friday and all that, but this is fucking shit and put it back now.

What's shit? The grey? I only put it there for you.

Still a bit similar for me, but that is probably just my crappy eyes.
Not much I can do with that without fucking up the main web forum. For some reason the mobile version doesn't carry over the black sub-navigation setting.

Capture 2.JPG

😂😂😂

Yeah, sorry if I sounded like a bit of a cunt. I was much nicer when I lived in Wolverhampton.

ps Booz, you’ve done a great job 👏 😀

I'm not the one complaining, beardo. It's fine.
Aah sorry, just re-read it. I'm stressing over the FIFA servers not fucking working again.

I did have this ready for the background if you were.

1603479851475.png

Yeah it's all down. Must be buggered for them to let the precious store go down

Them and their shitty robdogging packs...

I'm still struggling to get on the site properly half the time. Cleared cookies, restarted etc but that's only a temporary fix. When trying to load pages I intermittently just get a blank gold screen.

Site has been stable for me via Chrome since it moved. Though will need to change the Avatar as the pic is so blurred you can't really tell who it is supposed to be now.

OK, same drill as before. Anyone having issues, please PM me your IP address and the URL and the time. That way I can liaise with the hosts to get their shit sorted.

Back