• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

**ANNOUNCEMENT - CHANGES TO TWF - PLEASE READ!**

This thread's showing up like this for some reason.

Capture.JPG

And now it's gone alright again.

Well it's been fine with Safari for me.

By the way, high five kudos for the new design of the site. It's taken me a few days to get used to it now, but you'd expect that for any site that goes through a radical change in layout . . . Well done !

I've had a couple of blank pages using the phone browser (Chrome). Clearing the cache only sorted it.

It did that for me too Booz. Clearing the cache worked. Took a minute to have effect though.

After using Tapatalk for years. I’ve been viewing the forum in Chrome on an iPhone. I think I’m converted!

I've had a couple of blank pages using the phone browser (Chrome). Clearing the cache only sorted it.
Spoke too soon! Just had to do this for the first time, after a week of trouble free browsing.

Ive got a white screen on my phone again. Works in secret mode on my Samsung

Is there a setting I can change so that when I click on a thread it opens in a new window?

Spoke too soon! Just had to do this for the first time, after a week of trouble free browsing.
I've found I don't even have to clear the cache, just come out of the internet, back in again and its fine, worked a few times now (even 10 minutes ago :) )
That is on a laptop though, my eyes are too old to read on a phone !

Is there a setting I can change so that when I click on a thread it opens in a new window?
Not on the forum software there won't be, no.

On phone browser, hold your finger down on the link and "open in new tab".

For PC, right-click on the link and do the same, or choose "open in new window" if you want a completely new window instead of tab.

Can't get on via my IPad, Safari sometimes opens but quickly show "network connection lost". Can't get on via my phone but I fine using Chrome on my laptop

Had orange screens with nothing on it through the Newcastle game - just cleared cache and seems ok?

Had orange screens if I tried to move off the main 'what's new' page on chrome.

Got through on Opera & will clear the caches after

I get error messages a lot since the forum moved, on chrome on my phone half the time I can’t get on and get this message.
I haven’t been able to get on using my laptop at all using Edge, just get a similar connection error.
Using safari to send this which seems to work ok for now.

Attachments

• C0DD7652-27D2-46FC-96F6-37C12D88A225.png
    C0DD7652-27D2-46FC-96F6-37C12D88A225.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 1
Don't know what this is, but in your faces losers!!

1603817005582.png

Back