• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal 2-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

similar vein, a stone cold classic of its genre

1701625435956.png

@Tredman shame on you, exposing Glasgow like that.

The tiniest pull on his hand. An absolute nothingness. It was checked and disregarded in about 5 seconds.

Just because he falls over trying to head it and then cries about it doesn't make it a wrong decision.

After 15 I was fearful of a real twatting.
We recovered well.
I am not judging 2 youngsters playing cm against one of the top 3 teams in the league, and a team that's just pasted a cl league team 6.

We battled well got back in the game and had them hanging on last 10.

Good goal after some excellent pressing.
Bellegarde needs to be quicker in thought it's far too easy to run off him, see Fulham and Arsenal goals.

Quite pleased with the performance it could quite easily have turned into a shit fest.
As for Jonny, he was superb before his injury, but his last games for us have been fucking awful, he is not a viable option, unfortunately all we have at the minute is doc, who is a shadow of his Nuno form.

We are unlucky that both our lb's are injured, I doubt GO wanted doc on the left he is bad enough on the side of the pitch he can kick with.

May see Toti there against Burnley, from what GO said I doubt Bueno will be able to play 3 games in a week.

The tiniest pull on his hand. An absolute nothingness. It was checked and disregarded in about 5 seconds.

Just because he falls over trying to head it and then cries about it doesn't make it a wrong decision.
It is really obvious how it's an unnatural movement - he kinda throws himself really strangely.

Back