• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal 2-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I feel like Lemina must be high on the “yards covered” table (or whatever that stat is called).

Gary asks a lot of our CMs.

Is it too OTT (Wolves bias) to say outside of the elite teams we have the best central midfield in the league?

Is it too OTT (Wolves bias) to say outside of the elite teams we have the best central midfield in the league?
I think we have a fairly average unit. Palace, West Ham, Brighton, Villa, Newcastle and the Sky 6 are all better.

Depends if you're counting Villa as elite, because three from Luiz/Kamara/Ramsey/McGinn/Tielemans is better than what we have.
Crazy Tielemans isn’t getting much football. I always wanted us to sign him.

Alvarez and Paqueta with Soucek are in a different class to ours.

Depends if you're counting Villa as elite, because three from Luiz/Kamara/Ramsey/McGinn/Tielemans is better than what we have.
Higher ceiling, lower floor, IMO. I'd rather have what we've got as they all seem good, dependable lads.

I think Bellegarde will move to more central areas in the long term, as well.

I'd like to see him wide right, he played quite a bit there as a youngster
GoN seems to like inverted wide men. Could well see him pop up on the left but really he's a central player in a 3.

Little Liam says Jonny wasn’t involved yesterday due to a “training ground incident”.

At least he didn’t refuse to play.

Not a great situation and I hope we can find a buyer in January (but more likely we’ll loan him out)

He just says how professional he is around the training ground and he's been close to coming on in games a few times, so he is still in his thoughts.

Little Liam says Jonny wasn’t involved yesterday due to a “training ground incident”.

At least he didn’t refuse to play.

Not a great situation and I hope we can find a buyer in January (but more likely we’ll loan him out)

Didn't something similar happen with Jonny and Lage?

What evidence do you have to back this up? That's how it works with you isn't it?
That proves without a shadow of a doubt that Jonny isn't just thinking about his wallet does it?

Of course it doesn't, we all know it but I'm only being deliberately facetious, because... well... you deserve it.

Back