• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/10 Build up and match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t see the best of Vallejo unless he gets a run of games. Hes looked poor so far, but you’d hope has a big improvement in him once he gets used to the way we play.

It's not our style though, it's basic stuff. Like don't play the ball across your own bloody 18 yard line or leave five yard headers two yards short, or clear the ball on your wrong foot to no-one under no pressure.

Timmy saying BAS and Taylor Perry may start tomorrow and team may be much changed.

Good.

Joey going with this

EIC2jP-WsAEk_Ij

MGW, Francis and Sanderson for Doherty, Coady and Neves for me. Unless Joey is ITK which I very much doubt, then I'd be very surprised if MGW doesn't start

Presume he was at the open training this morning and maybe that was one of the team line ups

Vallejo in the middle and Sanderson on the right of defence. He was terrible at RWB in the Asia Cup. Chuck Buur at RWB for lols.

MGW should play somewhere.

Vallejo in the middle and Sanderson on the right of defence. He was terrible at RWB in the Asia Cup. Chuck Buur at RWB for lols. MGW should play somewhere.
Didnt they say mgw had a slight knock?

Didn’t think Sanderson was terrible in the Asia cup at all to be honest. You could tell it wasn’t his position but he got up and down that side pretty well and was solid defensively. Don’t think he will start anyway.

MGW for Jordao in the team posted above maybe

I would use the back three from Sunday Part II and give them a bit more experience of playing together -- probably with Rui to boot.

BTW I went to Villa Park by canal barge once. It was epic!

I would use the back three from Sunday Part II and give them a bit more experience of playing together -- probably with Rui to boot.

BTW I went to Villa Park by canal barge once. It was epic!

I always start to read your blog posts, and I always give up after a couple of paras. It's a shame, as you clearly put a lot of effort into them, but I'm buggered if I can make any progress with them. Any chance you'll ever write anything slightly more mainstream?

It was a fucking disaster at new st, not enough drivers so trains were getting abandoned on platforms. Would imagine it will still be the same tomorrow.

Colchester
Everton
Oxford
Man City
Leicester

Plus three tomorrow. We haven’t had a better chance to win this cup since 1980

We're 20/1 with Skybet to lift the trophy at the moment (mainly as we haven't played yet, that will come in significantly if we do win tomorrow, depending on the draw of course).

I wouldn't call it a great chance at this stage, wouldn't even fancy us at that price. All you need is an away draw against one of City, Leicester, Liverpool or Chelsea and I'd write us off - our December schedule is crazy. *Maybe* if we win tomorrow (again, don't overly fancy us) and then get Colchester or Oxford at home.

Colchester
Everton
Oxford
Man City
Leicester

Plus three tomorrow. We haven’t had a better chance to win this cup since 1980

Stop being silly, Cyber. Man City will be at home to Colchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back