• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/10 Build up and match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding any tv coverage.
Been speaking to a few Bar owners we have all advertised the game then find out it's on some bloody obscure channels.
Have a few Wolves fans in already just hoping it appeara sonewhere soon

He could have played Jonny, Neves and MGW. None of those are that integral for me. Neves barely plays, MGW doesnt and Jonny and Vinagre share time.

Good luck finding any tv coverage.
Been speaking to a few Bar owners we have all advertised the game then find out it's on some bloody obscure channels.
Have a few Wolves fans in already just hoping it appeara sonewhere soon

It’s on super sport 5 in Africa. Don’t know if you can get that.

It’s on super sport 5 in Africa. Don’t know if you can get that.

As I said its on 5 obscure tv channels. The best seems to be ESPN + in the US, hoping.it gets picked ip by Arena or EFL channels

Hope the boys play well. On paper this could be a comfortable evening for Villa.

Its on ESPN+ which is hardly the Ocho from dodgeball is it.

Insanely young line-up. We've binned this completely, which is hugely disappointing.

As I said its on 5 obscure tv channels. The best seems to be ESPN + in the US, hoping.it gets picked ip by Arena or EFL channels

Espn showed every match last night, i watched Crawley colchester.
Onto the match... Defo hope its not the 2 in midfield, jordao loves to roam forward and leaving Perry on his own (who is very lightweight) could make for an embarrasing watch.

Can’t see it being a mauling. Look at all the times we played the reserves against the League 2 teams at home in the cup and lost/ went to penalties. Villa will be rusty and not used to playing with each other. The kids will be well up for it and the team is better than a L2 side.

We only have 2 debutants too I think.

Espn showed every match last night, i watched Crawley colchester.
Onto the match... Defo hope its not the 2 in midfield, jordao loves to roam forward and leaving Perry on his own (who is very lightweight) could make for an embarrasing watch.

It depends on IPTV providors picking the channels.
ESPN + does not get listed. We are all struggling

I've looked at 3 of the usual places and they've all got it on....not that I condone that sort of illegal behaviour.

Wahey. You must be delighted we’re throwing it.
Nope, as I said I hope we win. I don't expect us to, but it was the right thing to do and the manager agrees. Enjoy your high horse of pomposity though.

It's not pomposity. It's not wanting to throw a game against bloody Villa that over 5,000 fans have bought a ticket for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back