• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/10 Build up and match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, BBC website coverage of this is absolutely fucking rancid. The game might as well not exist. Fucking cunts.

If I were that sort of ne'er do well, I'd say there's a load of streams for this match. But I'm not. So I won't.

Able to watch it well in Holland. Fantastic tackle by Kilman.

Anyway, BBC website coverage of this is absolutely fucking rancid. The game might as well not exist. Fucking cunts.

Yeah, 'Torreira equalises for Arsenal, plus two other games' is how BBC list it. Even Utd Chelsea ignored. Just Wow.

It's your celebratory attitude of it that is the issue. People have paid money to go.

Good on them, but I don’t they would have expected to see the first team and the price reflects that. They do, however, get to see some exciting young Players.

There’s levels. He could have just played Neves and Jonny instead of Perry and Sanderson. And from what I’ve seen so far, we’d probably be bossing the game.

Ruddy is a decent keeper, he wasn't given much of a chance with that.

Ruddy throws one in quite often. Rather play Sondegaard in future.

How would we feel if villa win this then get Colchester at home?

Come on . We need to win this

Just staying in the game will be a job. Far to much inexperience to expect much from this.

Ruddy is a decent keeper, he wasn't given much of a chance with that.

Hahaha. It was a terrible shot which was straight at him with literally zero power. He literally moves his leg out the way. GIving me nightmares of that semifinal again.

Last time Colchester reached the last 8 villa won it after beating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back