• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

NMBCo Trology MMXVII Hops. 7.4% Rye IPA. Citra, Vic Secret, Ekuanot, Nelson Sauvin & Mosaic.
e4be06149d2320a4039cdabcbb48eaa5.jpg

Bought one of those Belgian boxes from Lidl. About to crack the Dubbel with my sausage, chips and gravy in a bit.

Wild Beer Fruitbooter. Absolutely fucking superb.

Insane isn't it. Top 5 beers of the year for me.

Mate it's class, I think a lot of Wild Beer's brews are all on a par (all very high quality) but this one really stands out. It's everything you'd want from a fruit sour and I could easily session on it. 'Mazing stuff.

Had a Lervig Lucky Jack which was really decent and a Hoppy Joe which was alright. Now onto a Humuloid which is banging.

Lervig Supersonic. Yet another top quality DIPA.

Fucking hell! I’ll grab a shitload of them, nice spot.

Mixed case of 8 Goose Island beers in Aldi for 9.99 too.

Machin - new micro-pub (TAPPS@35) opened in Llandudno well worth giving it a try the next time you visit. Enjoyed a couple of pints of Blue Moon yesterday, plus half of Big Dippa (7.2%).

Machin - new micro-pub (TAPPS@35) opened in Llandudno well worth giving it a try the next time you visit. Enjoyed a couple of pints of Blue Moon yesterday, plus half of Big Dippa (7.2%) very drinkable.

Awesome, cheers for letting me know. Wonder if the old man has ventured in there yet...

Back