• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Supping 18.01, a DDH session IPA from the Norther Monk Patrons project for the cup final.

Its an absolute banger, incredibly aromatic and juicy.

Folks have sent me a beer box up for my Birthday via Beerwulf.

Contents
Arden Blonde (5.6%)
Brassierie De Sutter La Givree, Wit (5.5%)
La Rousse du Mont Blanc 6.5%)
Saisin de Silly (5%)
Jopen Extra Stout (5.5%)
Erdinger Hefeweizen (5.3%)
Affligem Dubbel (6.8%)
Gouden Carolus Classic (6.8%)
Lagunitas IPA (6.2%)
Budels Honing Bio (4.5%)
Steenbrugge Dubbel (6.5%)
Wilderen Kriek (3.5%)
Brewdog Vagabond (4.5%)
Two Chefs Brewing Red Rocket (5.1%)
Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted (4.2%)
Ninkasi Triple (8.4%)

Seriously never heard of most of these

Have that Kriek with a chocolate brownie. It's the best combo ever!

Mini haul.
fed8ee5958d172f76ebf179141f6b568.jpg

Beer52 box:
Fyne Ales - Workbench IPAAegir Bryggeri - IPA
Tiny Rebel - Pump Up the Jam Pale
Alphabet Brewing Co. - A to The K Oatmeal Pale
Thornbridge - California Sun West Coast IPA
Seven Sisters Brewery - Citrus Session IPA
Gipsy Hill Brewing Co - Ranger Pale Ale
Black Isle Brewing Co. - Marmalat Citrus Session IPA

Wish I'd looked at the contents of my beer 52 box earlier and cancelled this months... Pump up the Jam is the weirdest beer I've ever had...

Think box this month is a bit off the supermarket shelf if I'm honest, I've tried 50% of them [emoji53]

Pump up the Jam is typical of Tiny Rebel's move to produce gimmicky stuff for people who don't really like beer.

I couldn't get on with Pump up the Jam. It's just a bit too weird for me and I like Wild Beers Sleeping Limes.

I actually enjoyed it the first couple of times I tried it. Very sweet though

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I generally don't bother with Tiny Rebel's fruited beers. Their pales, IPAs and stouts are pretty good though.

I couldn't get on with Pump up the Jam. It's just a bit too weird for me and I like Wild Beers Sleeping Limes.
I like Sleeping Limes. Really refreshing. Great summer beer and the fruit addition complements the beer instead of overpowering it with sweetness.

I like Sleeping Limes. Really refreshing. Great summer beer and the fruit addition complements the beer instead of overpowering it with sweetness.
Sleeping Limes is dreadful, Sleeping Lemons is fucking ace.

Their stouts are good if you like adjuncts.
I've liked all the variants of Stay Puft. Again, it's probably because the flavour of the adjuncts complements with the natural flavour of the beer.

Got a Mikkeller sour on BeerBods tonight. I think it's the one that you can get in M&S.

Got a Mikkeller sour on BeerBods tonight. I think it's the one that you can get in M&S.
I think so too, I've previously drank it and can't figure where else I would have got it from as not had many mikkeller beers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back