• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Oh, and I've resubscribed to BeerBods (and BeerbodsPlus) after a couple of months off. If anyone is interested you can get your first beer free using this referral code - XDKJAW

I doubt many people here gave tried a proper Bathams at a Bathams pub.
Also only ever been to two. Need to get round to doing more. I'm sure I've seen a walking pub crawl of them all in a single day. That must take a fair bit of effort.

Just seen that Northern Monk & Siren have collabed on a Black IPA with Coconut. Get in my face-hole, immediately!
Attack on the Bounty! I've just had one 😎. Also their Black Forest Strannik.

Jeez, you don't even like dark beers!?!

I don't dislike dark beers such as Black IPAs. I don't care for the used engine oil type stouts and porters.

Just picked up a can of Snake Dog on my way back from the Crewe game, excellent nightcap.

Northern Monk Mocha Porter. Love this beer. Got a can of their Patrons Project 1.03 at home which is supposed to be even better.

Also M&S have started stocking Delerium Tremens, Nogne O, Yeastie Boys, Lervig, Westmalle Dubbel, Hitachino Nest, Coopers and a few others I'm forgetting.

Northern Monk Mocha Porter. Love this beer. Got a can of their Patrons Project 1.03 at home which is supposed to be even better.

Also M&S have started stocking Delerium Tremens, Nogne O, Yeastie Boys, Lervig, Westmalle Dubbel, Hitachino Nest, Coopers and a few others I'm forgetting.

Any of those M&S choices you'd recommend?

Any of those M&S choices you'd recommend?

I've not had any of them apart from the two Lervig beers but they're all highly rated. Tremens is consistently voted one of the best beers in the world if you like Belgian golden ales. Gloriously kitsch branding on the bottle as well which is always nice

I know Boozad raves about Yeastie Boys - Pot Kettle Black if you like dark beers.

The two Lervig veers are Hoppy Joe & Lucky Jack, a hoppy red ale and an American pale ale. Both gorgeous beers and both 4.7% due to the weird licencing laws in Norway so easy drinking.

Everything I've had from Lervig has been superb.

Nando, have you heard good things from Good Chemistry Brewing?
Heard good things and tasted good things! I struggle to understand why they only sell their bottles in 660ml though. Everything I've had on tap has been very good though.

Wilde Child's Social Pariah DIPA. 7.2% ABV. Stunning.

BT Sport have managed to piss off a few landlords after sending out this "spoof" letter

_91520746_pubguideedit.jpg

Back