• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I was going to bag on for £4.44 but just realised my wife has my card!

They have offered me £50% off a trial box if I subscribe (£9 for 6 bottles delivered) so I might just order that tonight then cancel the subscription.

It still shows as £12.72 for me?

It's gone back up. Keeps changing throughout the day.

Bagged mine as part of one last splurge before Christmas.

Mad Hatter - RedXRum - Red IPA 7.2%
Mad Hatter - Figgy Bastard - Stout 10%
Boundary Brewing - Gift - Stout 9.1%
Brew by Numbers - 21 | 03 Citra Amarillo Mosaic - Pale Ale 5.2%
Northern Monk - Dark Arches - Black IPA 6.7%
Runaway - American Brown 5.7%
Verdant - Light Bulb - APA 4.5%
Cloudwater - DIPA v9 9%
Buxton - Stronge Extra Stout 7.4%
Boon - Kreik - Lambic 4.5%
Lervig - Lucky Jack Grapefruit - Pale Ale 4.7%
Runaway - Winter Saison with Redcurrant 6.3%
Brew by Numbers - 17 | 07 Huell Melon - Saison 3.5%
disHonest Beer Box

If you're keeping an eye on it, let me know when it's at that sort of level. I'm all over that.

I've already bagged my order, but I can keep a tab open and keep checking mate.

Yeah I'll have one if it goes that low again.

£16.66 now

I was on the site when it was £4.44 but as I added it to the cart it said sold out!

Ah yeah. Just refreshed and it's showing as £16.66, must've not been £4.44 for long.

Said sold out when I took a stab at £4.44, looking at the list there's a strong chance of getting mainly stuff I won't like but in keeping with the Christmas spirit any pale ales can be donated to my uncle at that price.

I've barely tried any of the beers on that list. I'm not wasting them on my uncle - he'll be happy with a couple of bottles of Golden Glow!

It's gone back up. Keeps changing throughout the day.

Bagged mine as part of one last splurge before Christmas.

Mad Hatter - RedXRum - Red IPA 7.2%
Mad Hatter - Figgy Bastard - Stout 10%
Boundary Brewing - Gift - Stout 9.1%
Brew by Numbers - 21 | 03 Citra Amarillo Mosaic - Pale Ale 5.2%
Northern Monk - Dark Arches - Black IPA 6.7%
Runaway - American Brown 5.7%
Verdant - Light Bulb - APA 4.5%
Cloudwater - DIPA v9 9%
Buxton - Stronge Extra Stout 7.4%
Boon - Kreik - Lambic 4.5%
Lervig - Lucky Jack Grapefruit - Pale Ale 4.7%
Runaway - Winter Saison with Redcurrant 6.3%
Brew by Numbers - 17 | 07 Huell Melon - Saison 3.5%
disHonest Beer Box

That lot has cost £50?!

That lot has cost £50?!

There's other stuff I ordered for someone at work to get the order over the £50 threshold - that's just the stuff I'm getting.

That list came to £39 excluding the honest box (for which I'm paying £2.22 as I'm going twos with my workmate).

There's other stuff I ordered for someone at work to get the order over the £50 threshold - that's just the stuff I'm getting.

Ah, I see! Nice haul you've got there.

Interesting to see what comes in these boxes.

I've barely tried any of the beers on that list. I'm not wasting them on my uncle - he'll be happy with a couple of bottles of Golden Glow!

I've yet to encounter any pale ale that I've liked so they may as well go to someone who likes them rather than me trying a bit and pouring it down the sink when I think it tastes like perfume.

£14.04 at the mo. Going to miss a lot of opportunities here as I finish work at 12:00 and have loads to do when I'm done. :(

£14.04 at the mo. Going to miss a lot of opportunities here as I finish work at 12:00 and have loads to do when I'm done. :(

It's running until Monday night mate, so there'll be plenty of scope to bag a bargain.

Back