• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton 2 - 2 Wolves - Verdict thread

Wolves players were in their own half (not sure whether any were off the pitch) as that was the end where the Wolves fans were. Clearly weren't ready in a proper formation though, not sure whether that's our fault or the Ref's to allow play to go on, but then he appeared to have made a number of odd decisions earlier in the game

If players were not on the pitch then the referee should not have allowed Bolton to take the kick off.

What. A. Goal.

We didnt deserve it but dgaf. Price and Edwards were crap.

Can't wait to see Henry's goal.

Pleased with a point, not so much with the performance. Sounds like we bossed possession second half but again failed to create much with it. Istand by what I said a couple of weeks ago, when we've dominated possession, we need to be braver going forward, even if we end up conceding a few goals, the alternative is we keep being involved in tight, frustrating games.

Dicko needs a rest btw. Every time there was a break in play he was holding his back.

Iorfa batth and golbourne were superb. Stears played well but was at fault for one of the goals. Need to see the free kick again before I comment. Evans must start next game, Price was terrible.

Dicko needs a rest btw. Every time there was a break in play he was holding his back.

Iorfa batth and golbourne were superb. Stears played well but was at fault for one of the goals. Need to see the free kick again before I comment. Evans must start next game, Price was terrible.

Shouldn't be a problem resting Dicko now with Afobe in the team and hopefully Sako back. Whenever I've seen Kmac and Evans together this season they've been weak as piss but tbf thats only about 3 games so I'm happy to give em a go if people who've seen them more often think its worth a go.

Very pleased with the late goal, hopefully with Sako back it makes us a bit more potent going forward. Interested to hear about how afobe and Edwards played and what positions they were actually in.

Afobe on the wing Edwards usual position. Afobe looked decent when we were on top but a bit lost for an hour in the middle.

Wolf Hunting...You asked "Wolves players were behind the goal celebrating in front of their fans and Bolton ran up and and kicked off! with half the Wolves players behind the goal!
The ref allowed it and Bolton attacked but it came to nothing.

Is that allowed Frank!
Highly controversial and one in the eye for anyone who left early!"

The referee should wait for all the players to be back in their own half before restarting the game after a goal. Was the goal scored in front of the Wolves fans?

Goal was scored at the other end but henry ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of us. Didn't realise it had kicked back off until Bolton were crossing it back into our box.

E&S report blames Batth for both goals, one for a cheap free kick, the other for being easily turned

Goal was scored at the other end but henry ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of us. Didn't realise it had kicked back off until Bolton were crossing it back into our box.

Were there any Wolves players behind the goal when they kicked off?

Shouldn't be a problem resting Dicko now with Afobe in the team and hopefully Sako back. Whenever I've seen Kmac and Evans together this season they've been weak as piss but tbf thats only about 3 games so I'm happy to give em a go if people who've seen them more often think its worth a go.

IMO they were both performing well (Evans probably the better form wise) until that horrible November. Evans has been unfortunate not to be in the team, like last season the break will have done him good but a chance again for him I hope to continue progressing

Afobe on the wing Edwards usual position. Afobe looked decent when we were on top but a bit lost for an hour in the middle.

Thanks, wouldn't want him out there permanently but it's better than the other way around.

happy with the point and not losing to the scummers.

looking forward to seeing the goal too!

Price, McDonald and Edwards really isn't the way forwards. It's becoming my mantra so apologies for all those I bore. We need Evans in for Price and have 48 hours to bring in an Edwards replacement to make the Top 6. Price has his place, for instance I'd play him at home to Derby to sit deep and try and nullify their movement, but these 3 together aren't going to create enough to get in into the play offs

Just seen the Henry goal...It was travelling so quickly, the Sky camera couldn't keep up with the ball!
Free kick was a beauty and Ikeme got a good hand on the second goal and should of saved it imo

Ikeme needs to do better with their second. It was another one down the middle of the goal.

Cracker from Henry!

Back