• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton 2 - 2 Wolves - Verdict thread

We don't seem to have a player who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and change the dynamics.

bloody great for us to take something off their dinner plates for a change. 4 points against this lot this season and we deserved a point or maybe 2 from the 2 games. Good result great goal great last gasp euphoria still concerned about the toothlessness yet 8 unbeaten cant be that bad

Sorry for the confusion.

As usual, I was reporting what I was told...
But, whilst he said, '... the players were behind the goal celebrating in front of their fans', I have no idea which end they were at, ours or theirs.
If they were behind ours, does it make a dodgy kick off ok 'because the Wolves players were all in their own half' Frank?

I take it you weren't behind the goal, then.

Sorry misread your post. No idea if there were any wolves players off the pitch when bolton kicked off.

Sorry misread your post. No idea if there were any wolves players off the pitch when bolton kicked off.

Too busy going batshit mental, waving your Scottish monopoly money over your head?? ;)

Ultimately it doesn't matter whether they were on/off the pitch or up in the executive boxes, it didn't cost us. Though why the Ref was allowing it to go ahead is not clear - then again from the commentary quite a few things he did were not clear.

I haven't celebrated like that for ages. It was so satisfying to give them Notlob fuckers one back. I currently are nursing cuts and bruises and a smashed up ankle. We were very poor throughout, again Jackett shoehorning players into positions. You brought Afobe to play as a striker not a winger. We badly need a bit of creation in midfield as its not working at all. We are very easy to play we collect the ball move it to the side, or the to the flank and we collapse, we desperately need a player in midfield to pop the balls into the areas so Dicko and whoever can run onto stuff and collect it in and around the box.

However it was a deserved point neither side should have won the game, both were crap.

Looking at the goals I'm more dissapointed with their first. He sets up the wall to the right then stands behind it? He just kicks the ball in the unguarded net. Not round the wall, not over it, just straight in.

I left early and missed the second goal. We didn't look like having a shot, let alone scoring. Disappointed doesn't cover it at all.

Cracking pass and finish for our first, Henry's goal will be January's goal of the month

Our players were on the pitch in their own half celebrating. Henry ran all the way over to us and the rest followed.

Never celebrated a goal so much. Hate to admit it as hes a mate, but Danny was at fault for both. Henry's strike was the perfect birthday present

Back