• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

What's the Byline Times ?? Judging by their content do they have some kind of leaning ?
I’d say a little bit of leaning. Current headlines:

-HOW BRITAIN SLEEPWALKED INTO DISASTER
- TRUTH BEHIND GOVERNMENTS COVID-19 FAILURES
- GLOBAL COVID-19 DISINFORMATION NETWORK
- BEST TRIBUTE TO CAPTAIN TOM WOULD BE TO PROPERLY FUND THE NHS

“Byline Times is run by a small, dedicated team of journalists providing a platform for freelance reporters and writers to produce fearless journalism not found in the mainstream media.”

I see the scruffy cunt is beginning to go very thin on top. Surely somebody at number ten could tidy him up with some clippers? A little gravitas really shouldnt be too much to ask.

I see the scruffy cunt is beginning to go very thin on top. Surely somebody at number ten could tidy him up with some clippers? A little gravitas really shouldnt be too much to ask.
Pfft, don't care what he looks like, just wish he'd come up with right decisions at the right time

You can't leave him to his own devices for five minutes. Having been told more than once that building a bridge between Larne and Stranraer is a stupid, pointless, unworkable, ridiculously expensive idea, he now wants to have the same route but by rail rather than road. The absolute child.

Will of course never ever be built but won't stop them pissing millions of pounds of public money away on consultancy and R&D, all to firms who definitely have no ties to the Tories, no sir.

The tunnel is a better idea than the Bridge. At least it wouldn't have to close for over 100 days a year because of the weather.

Isn't there a tunnel being built between Germany and Denmark (?). Presume our plan will mean we have the longest tunnel in the world and be painted red, white & blue

By the time any planned tunnel gets finished neither Scotland nor Northern Ireland will actually be part of the UK.

Not Trump but one of his knobheads...

Ted.jpg

He’s the genius that jetted off to Mexico as his constituents lost power amid the freeze.

that’s a fantastic tweet to resurrect!

I was sure I'd opened the Trump thread :ROFLMAO:

Try again...

Well Boris takes the credit for things that have nothing to do with him, I say only fair to blame him for stuff that also has nothing to do with him just to balance it out.

Hmmm - Hancock found by a court to have breached his legal transparency obligations by not disclosing details of all those juicy contracts he doled out to all his mates. Well colour me shocked.

Boris is upping his tunnel game

Boris Johnson’s plan to build three tunnels under the Irish Sea connecting in an “underground roundabout” beneath the Isle of Man has been described as “batsh*t” by Johnson’s senior aides

Via @thesundaytimes https://t.co/9YD39LTZ8d

Of course creating a charity so that other people can fund your home improvements is completely normal.

What a world we live in.

Back