• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Looks like my Tory Domino Rally set is ready to go

EvjWef3XIAI4Ci4

The speaker has already made reference to knowing most of the budget before it even starts.

No mention of the B word yet by Mr Sunak.

Bankrupt? Bullshit? Back hander?

Jeremy Hunt (former health secretary who now chairs the Commons health committee) - 03.03.21

Little hope for social care sector bruised and demoralised after most devastating year in its history. Understand money is difficult to commit at this stage, but they desperately need to know a plan is coming.

Boris Johnson - 24.07.19

My job is to protect you or your parents or grandparents from the fear of having to sell your home to pay for the costs of care

and so I am announcing now – on the steps of Downing Street – that we will fix the crisis in social care once and for all with a clear plan we have prepared

to give every older person the dignity and security they deserve

We can do £100 on contactless payments due to the B word.

We can do £100 on contactless payments due to the B word.

I'll question whether paying for your shopping more quickly is a driver of growth.

In a statement, Rishi Sunak says:

“As we begin to open the UK economy and people return to the high street, the contactless limit increase will make it easier than ever before for people to pay for their shopping, providing a welcome boost to retail that will protect jobs and drive growth.”

So Priti Patel did nothing wrong when dealing with civil servants but the government has settled out of court to give Philip Rutman a six figure sum.

Apparently the sum paid to him is
£340k + all legal fees. The government isn’t admitting liability which is standard in such a case but can their legal advice to settle be published through a freedom of information request?
Patel has already been found guilty of breaking the ministerial code (presumably through ignorance, although that’s no defence), the PM insists she’s no bully but it’s a first that she’s still in her job having been found guilty and now legal opinion has said it’s better to settle out of court. The government insists it was correct to defend the case but if that was the case it would still be continuing.

£3.50 a week pay rise for Nurses while spamming billions on duff contracts for mates. Stunning levels of cuntery.

I don't like the Mash Report, it's dripping with smugness as personified by Nish Kumar and reminds me of the sort of comedy you'd get at a Student Union bar. That said it being cancelled for being too left wing/Tory bashing by a Government appointed DG who just happens to be a major Conservative Party donor is disgraceful.

I don't like the Mash Report, it's dripping with smugness as personified by Nish Kumar and reminds me of the sort of comedy you'd get at a Student Union bar. That said it being cancelled for being too left wing/Tory bashing by a Government appointed DG who just happens to be a major Conservative Party donor is disgraceful.
HIGNFY will follow? I doubt it on the basis that it launched Alex the not so into the hearts of half the nation even though they made him look like the twat that he is.

These programs only exist to take this piss out of those in charge whatever party that might be.

I’m getting seriously worried about how they can get away with this sort of thing along with changing history with regards to PPE, and lying to Parliament with the laughable excuses that followed this week.
I’ll live in hope that the speaker will force him to correct himself in Parliament at Pmq’s next week.

When you’ve got mates running newspapers, and you parachute a party donor into the head job of the state broadcaster, it’s easy to change history, see Orwell 1984, Stalin, Lenin, North Korea, et al

I cannot express how much the appearance of the scruffy cunt is annoying me now. Get a fucking set of clippers and get that wench spending our money making your flat look how you want to use them.

Back