• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

David Cameron has rejected Labour's claim that Greensill Capital was "carrying the begging bowl" when he asked ministers and officials for access to government-backed loans.
The ex-PM said it was "nonsense" to say the firm had been "in difficulty" when he lobbied on its behalf.

Right you are Dave - Asking for rule changes so that you can access Government Loans and then the company collapses quite soon afterwards means that they were not in any sort of difficulty.

"To think that there's anything remotely dodgy or rum or weird or sleazy about trying to secure more ventilators at the time of a national pandemic and doing everything in your power to do that, I think you're out of your mind," he added.

On this occasion the PM is telling the truth. There is nothing weird or sleazy in trying to secure more ventilators. He might have been better off producing under licence the tried and tested models already in existence rather than asking his Brexit supporting mates to try and do some from scratch. Strange that he misses the point regarding the text messages that he received from the Billionaire Dyson, asking that the he changes tax rules to suit Dyson and/or his colleagues and that promising to fix tax laws by text isn't quite the way that Governments should operate.

Blimey, Dom isn’t holding back

Booom. He really doesn’t like Carrie. However that annihilates Fat Alex as putting the fear of pissing off the missus ahead of the political need to conduct and inquiry into a serious leak. Most amusing to see Cummings trying to take Fat Alex down.

Got to imagine he has worse dirt than this though? This seems just like a message to warn Johnson off.

Oh yes. If Boris continues in his actions, then the really damaging stuff can follow. Might get some popcorn in.

Cummings is a twat of the highest order but in this case the adage “my enemy’s enemy is my friend” definitely applies. Let’s hope he has lots more ammunition stacked in a nice dry place!

Just a joke mate, don't you get jokes?

In all seriousness it's one of the great mysteries that he's seen as this superb raconteur. He's never said anything funny in his life, not intentionally. He's got a weird mix of the humour of a 7 year old and the humour of a 60 year old who tells the worst Dad jokes ever.

So Ed Woodward met Johnson before ESL was announced and wasn’t exactly discouraged about enacting the plan. That’s good to know.

Alex the not so had denied saying it but Robert Peston is stating that 2 others (not including whoever has spoken to the Mail) heard it and have corroborated the account.

I think he denied "Operation Last Gasp" too but it was obviously true.

As I've repeatedly said, you cannot leave him alone for even five minutes because he'll say something stupid. A complete child.

What about the British businessmen ready to invest in Syria once they move the dead bodies out of the way comment. He has form for saying similar things.

The BBC are now reporting that he did say it even though today he is denying it. Where will this go now as the media openly reporting that the PM is a liar isn’t a good look.

There's video footage of him, widely distributed at the time, of him (pissed up, for a change) saying there'd be no customs checks to NI and they can throw the forms in the bin, on his say so.

He also went to the DUP conference and said there'd never be a border in the Irish Sea.

Unfortunately it seems 40%+ of the country "price this in" and just vote for a fat lying cunt anyway. Why, I don't know.

Thing is none of this is a surprise. I mean Dominic Grieve went on the BBC and explicitly stated the PM is an "integrity vacuum". There's been no denial of this, indeed it is accepted. Kunessburg has an opinion piece today (I think) that suggests johnson has cultivated this persona of a buffoon and a blunderer to get away with shit like this.

But simply put, in the role of PM, or government minister, or PM such standards have to be maintained, not actively skirted as this government has done.

In a way I'd be really pissed if the thing that makes his empire crumble is flat decor. It's like capone getting done for tax evasion, and will result in him alleging he's been stitched up like a kipper/done on a technicality, whereas really he done good, the fucking vile arsehole that he is.

Kunessburg has an opinion piece today (I think) that suggests johnson has cultivated this persona of a buffoon and a blunderer to get away with shit like this.

Has she actually crawled out of his hoop or was she bigging him up?

Dunno. Apparently Cummings has plenty of recordings of Johnson. This is going to be entertaining.

Back