• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Johnson says he categorically did not say 'bodies piled high'. Interesting that he is so firm, might bite him on the ass..

Starmer retorted, the Ministerial Code says that knowingly misleading the house is a resignation matter.

Every answer is "But Labour".

Does the fat wanker realise that they haven't been in power for 11 years and counting?

He was moaning about the questions Starmer was asking. Er, you don't get to choose, pal.

Also stop presuming what people care about, you don't get to decide that either. The thing is this might have some cut-through, a lot of people can't afford to shop at John Lewis, for his cow of a fiancée to decide that it isn't good enough and they need £200k worth of improvements kind of puts a massive dent in his "man of the people" shtick (not that it ever made sense, but I have no idea why anyone would vote for him in the first place so there's no point asking me).

He stated that the vaccine roll out couldn't have happened if we were in the EMA.

Another lie!

Also reckons Brexit helped us head off the ESL.

Er, how? And you did fuck all, the fans did.

There's at least 3 people who can end his spell in office right now.

Has he released the Dyson texts yet? Said that he was doing it last week at PMQ's and repeated that it would be before the end of Friday.

Blackford called him a liar and the speaker couldn't reprimand him as its easily proven.

He has not.

Yes, Hoyle has been a massive let down. Shame as I like a strong Lancastrian accent.

Add Ed Woodward to the list who could bring him down, if the European Super League was discussed between them.

He has not.

Yes, Hoyle has been a massive let down. Shame as I like a strong Lancastrian accent.

Now says that he has. Must be lost on everyone else in the country then.

An entertaining half hour. Almost every opposition MP questioned his integrity.

Contracts for Cronies
Tax Breaks for Texts
Cash for Curtains.

Hopefully all will stick in the minds of the public.

The 'all politicians are the same' argument boils my piss. It's as lazy a narrative as something like all football fans in the 80s were hooligans. Broad brush throwaway bollocks.

For me it's not about lieing anyway, it's what he has to lie about. If it's what finally gets him then fine, but it'd be up there with Capone being done for not paying his taxes in terms of his crimes
another got me on ignore then? ;)

I can't help but think that this is it, now, and that we'll not see anything other than a Tory government for another decade or more. The ten years of slaughtering that Labour have had with the press will take forever to get undone; and we've built ourselves a culture now where people would rather just continue to be wrong than change their mind. With news-ecosystems, social media bubbles and every criticism being wafted away with whataboutery or hypotheticals, we're basically at a point where nobody will ever change their mind again.

I can't help but think that this is it, now, and that we'll not see anything other than a Tory government for another decade or more. The ten years of slaughtering that Labour have had with the press will take forever to get undone; and we've built ourselves a culture now where people would rather just continue to be wrong than change their mind. With news-ecosystems, social media bubbles and every criticism being wafted away with whataboutery or hypotheticals, we're basically at a point where nobody will ever change their mind again.
Unfortunately this probably isn't far off. That 40% seems unbudgeable. Why, how, what the fuck are you thinking, but it's beyond my comprehension.

He's already done a dozen things that would have had him unceremoniously chucked out of office 20 years ago, it doesn't seem to matter.

Unfortunately this probably isn't far off. That 40% seems unbudgeable. Why, how, what the fuck are you thinking, but it's beyond my comprehension.

He's already done a dozen things that would have had him unceremoniously chucked out of office 20 years ago, it doesn't seem to matter.

Odds on him leaving this year are 13/5 which have shortened but not by that much to make you think that he is on his way out.

If I could afford to lose it the 6/4 odds of a Tory Majority currently look worthy of putting your house on, on the basis that the majority would be difficult to overturn.

Back