• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Has she actually crawled out of his hoop or was she bigging him up?
Mr Johnson's carefully cultivated persona before he entered Downing Street was of someone who wanted to push the boundaries, who didn't pretend he was free of flaws. Some of his allies are confident that less-than-perfect behaviour is therefore priced in. The gradual unlocking of the country, and the success of the vaccine programme, are more relevant than all of this.

But the idea that the Tory party just forget it all? Briefings against Mr Cummings, perhaps even carried out by the prime minister himself, have turned the key that opened a Pandora's Box. And whatever the specific details of each allegation, the question that truly matters in the end is how the prime minister is operating in office.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56884545

I've managed to avoid anything that woman has typed or said for over eight years, you had to make me didn't you.

The Mail post Dacre, Brexit aside, haven't ever been a fan of Johnson, but they are now starting to turn the screw. Him going by the end of the year which I predicted before Xmas will make us less of an laughing stock internationally under Gove or Sunak, but it won't improve anything domestically There will be entertainment over the next few months and it's to be enjoyed but in the medium term it'll be hollow

CCHQ have wheeled out rent a shill and full time thick cunt Dorries out to start banging the Barnard Castle drum about Cummings in the press to divert from the glorious leader.

Maybe puck someone who didn't post this next time.

20210427_114135.jpg

She's some sort of minister of mental health but in the past tweeted James O'Brien questioning his mental health in a derogatory manner.

Getting this back on track...

Arlene Foster looks in trouble. Anyone would think that trusting Fat Alex not to tell lies about the Irish border wasn’t a good idea.

High Court have ruled there is a case to be considered about whether Fat Alex sweeping the Priti Vacant bullying allegations under the carpet after intervention by the civil service unions.

It’s all going swimmingly for the inept one.

Plus Labour straight up accuse him of lying over the flat renovations. Pretty strong stuff, which he will no doubt try to bluster through.

PMQs tomorrow and Starmer will be spoilt for choice as to what to ask. I’d upset the speaker and go with the liar route.

Did you say that you’d sooner let bodies pile up in their thousands rather than agree to another lockdown? If he states no, then he can come back with the line that both the political editors of the BBC and ITV have multiple sources saying that you did and they’re prepared to swear it under oath - either someone or some people are lying - which is it?

pretty sure caroline lucas has gone on record with the other smaller parties in issuing a joint statement advising he repeatedly lies to parliament.

In all fairness, and I despise that fat, scruffy, contemptible prick as much as the next man, can anyone name a politician who doesn’t lie?

The point is he lies about everything. And it should be a resignation matter to deliberately mislead the house.

The 'all politicians are the same' argument boils my piss. It's as lazy a narrative as something like all football fans in the 80s were hooligans. Broad brush throwaway bollocks.

For me it's not about lieing anyway, it's what he has to lie about. If it's what finally gets him then fine, but it'd be up there with Capone being done for not paying his taxes in terms of his crimes

Last edited:

'Reasonable grounds to suspect an offence may have occurred' - Statement from Electoral Commission in full​

Here is the Electoral Commission statement in full.
We have been in contact with the Conservative party since late March and have conducted an assessment of the information they have provided to us.
We are now satisfied that there are reasonable grounds to suspect that an offence or offences may have occurred. We will therefore continue this work as a formal investigation to establish whether this is the case.
The investigation will determine whether any transactions relating to the works at 11 Downing Street fall within the regime regulated by the commission and whether such funding was reported as required.
We will provide an update once the investigation is complete. We will not be commenting further until that point.

Frost, unelected, now running any and all dealings with the EU as we are a third party.

Symonds, unelected, de facto making Government appointments/policy and influencing almost certainly illegal fund-raising.

Stratton, unelected, paid a huge salary to be the PM's talking head until er, she wasn't. But she's still earning the same amount. While the £2.6m briefing room is now entirely redundant.

You'd think the sovereignty brigade would be pretty angry about at least one of them.

Back