• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Who would have thought tunnelling through one of the biggest munitions dumps on the planet was unfeasible?
...but it has only be cancelled due to spending restraints and nothing to do with the ridiculousness of the idea.

Would be interesting to know how much he has wasted on feasibility studies for his stupid ideas that were obviously never going to happen, across his terms as Mayor and PM.

Then he takes 20 quid a week off the poorest people in the country, the fat stinking cunt.

Can’t see him moving Sunak if he wants to stay leader, and is bound to leave Priti Vacant where she can do most damage. He might move Raab at a push for being a fuckwit.

Nobody significant is going to be moved. It’s all “look over here” to distract from the fuckup in Covid recovery, removal of the UC uplift and the NI rise.

Looks like the Gavster is being moved away from Education. His little black book should mean that he will end up in a cabinet role elsewhere.

Talk is he'll move Gavvy Gav to Northern Ireland. I can see that going brilliantly. Just sack the gormless idiot.

Jeez, who we gonna get in Education then???

Personally, I think the Secretary of State for Education should really be someone with the knowledge of the state of the regular education system in this country gained from having gone through it. They will probably give it to Rees Mogg or some other Eton goon.

I don't think they'll ever give Rees-Mogg a proper Cabinet position (the crappy one he has now doesn't really count). He doesn't know anything and can't be taken seriously.

I don't think they'll ever give Rees-Mogg a proper Cabinet position (the crappy one he has now doesn't really count). He doesn't know anything and can't be taken seriously.
And doesn't want to do any work. If he brings Wancock back this soon it really would be something, even for them

Back