• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I just thought how furious DW would be having to call him sir in his communications with him about the bins or getting the grass cut, because you know gav would absolutely insist on the sir bit

Total disgrace if he gets a knighthood after that shitshow. The link between competence and reward has been thoroughly broken. I think that's at the root of why everything is so shit now.

it is suggested that during his time as chief whip he gathered leverage. if granted, it will be to ensure he keeps his silence.

I guess we don't even need to come close to discussing him claiming to have never told a lie in office?

Did he confirm it was his 7th? I didn't think anyone actually knew (including possibly himself)

State of that first clip. I mean his answers are complete inane gibberish, but look at the amount of times they have to cut and chop. It's because he's burbling on like a fucking drunk. A shambles.

State of that first clip. I mean his answers are complete inane gibberish, but look at the amount of times they have to cut and chop. It's because he's burbling on like a fucking drunk. A shambles.
He's a total embarrassment.

Getting a shoeing in all the papers as Biden says no to a bi lateral post Brexit trade deal.

Well I say all. The Express takes the view that the desperation move to try and piggy back on the US-Canada-Mexico bloc is the UK pushing for a mega deal. That newspaper is so one eyed it’s hilarious.

From his UN speech. Either brazen cheek or complete lack of self awareness.

1632381912506.png

Only caught a bit of the news this morning but saw he was waffling on about Kermit the Frog wtf!

He's never said anything funny in his entire life.

People laughed at him on Have I Got News For You because he looked and sounded like a stupid cunt. Even if he were funny, that isn't your job. Be a stand up if you really want to, but you can't do that and be Prime Minister.

Somebody tech minded should doctor that so it keeps switching to the audience and showing Gareth and Tim and co from The Office looking at eachother as Brent holds one of his meetings

The relaxation of visa rules for lorry drivers which absolutely wasn't going to happen, is happening
That shopping trolley is getting battered. Lets hope the foreign drivers prefer the shortage over here than in Europe.

Universal Credit uplift to be abandoned U turn to follow?

Back