• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Just look at this prick.

View attachment 4411

Very risky on the petrol stations part too. You cant store more than 30L of petrol at home without informing your local petroleum authority, more than 275 and its a licensable activity, as such most petrol stations stick to a maximum of 30L (one metal, one plastic)

I hope the vapour spontaneously ignites while he's at work.

10.50pm just cycled past the tesco on Lichfield road Wednesfield, queuing up to the bingo hall, up to Colman avenue the other way, 100 yds down stubby lane and up to the canal bridge on linthouse lane, utter fucking madness

Unfortunately for the barrel of lard, it would appear that EU pay and conditions for drivers have improved and so there is little incentive for drivers to take up his kind offer. He has absolutely fucked this, like everything else he touches.

Petrol station opposite has now closed. Presume they’ve run out of petrol. My wife didnt have much left in the tank but luckily managed to get some this morning. She said the man in front of her filled up his car and then filled 4 cans too. Selfish prick.

They should be capping all sales at 30 litres while idiots are panic buying.

They should be capping all sales at 30 litres while idiots are panic buying.
Some petrol stations are limiting it to thirty quid. When I was a student I worked at a Shell station and the pumps were automatically capped at fifty quid (it was 56p a litre then) so it is a simple thing to do.

Unfortunately for the barrel of lard, it would appear that EU pay and conditions for drivers have improved and so there is little incentive for drivers to take up his kind offer. He has absolutely fucked this, like everything else he touches.
Even prior to Brexit, I know Poland was having to improve pay and conditions in a lot of trades as they were losing a lot of skills to the UK (our Polish sister companies used to sarcastically thank us for 'spoiling things' 🤔 )

Some petrol stations are limiting it to thirty quid. When I was a student I worked at a Shell station and the pumps were automatically capped at fifty quid (it was 56p a litre then) so it is a simple thing to do.
Yeah, one near to me capping at £30. Subsequently there was plenty of diesel for me and no queues.

Yeah oops I meant pounds not litres.

It’s easier to do either way on the pumps but in terms of keeping the queue at the toll flowing doing it on cash rather than volume is easier. 90% are going to fill to the capped amount and there can’t be any of the £30.01 pains in the arse as the pump won’t allow it. Cash transactions have simpler change. If you did thirty litres then it would be about £41.40 ish so change is less convenient.

Got to get to Southampton and back tomorrow and haven’t got enough fuel in the car to do the round trip. Most petrol stations round by us are out of unleaded. Ffs.

Sounds like it's calming down a bit by us now....a few local garages with fuel and no queues

Massive queues as I just drove by the Esso near us. Think I need to do over 500 miles next week, gonna be fun.

Massive queues as I just drove by the Esso near us. Think I need to do over 500 miles next week, gonna be fun.
I definitely need some, the clock says 10 miles left, but it's 9 miles to work on Monday

That's kinda what I thought, the queue this evening would suggest not.

Back