• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Local Labour folk I know are sounding uneasy here in Tower Hamlets - not cos of the Tories (lol imagine), but because of Lutfur Rahman II: The Return of Lutfur Rahman. I'd assumed it would continue being a one-party state, but the slightly panicked posts that are coming through on local community WhatsApp groups/on Nextdoor are making me wonder...

Oh not for me, Jeff's going nowhere.

In other news, the Beeb have really got to the heart of today's elections.

View attachment 5361
They do this every year, as they can't report on anything political with the polls open. So they always do pictures of dogs, which is a bit odd.

I'm surprised they even mentioned the interest rates rise. Bet that was the subject of a hotly contested editorial meeting. This mornings paper front pages could hardly show any of them, which made it a pointless article in the extreme.

Whichever way you take that photo it's just a fucked up face with a pathetic effort in front of it.

ELp72lbW4AEq1op.jpg

I mean, just look at that. Flacid, undercooked, uninspiring and probably poisonous.

The fried egg looks awful too.

It's one of the worst fry ups I've ever seen.

She probably looks so happy because some immigrants have drowned or something.

Tomatoes clearly only grilled or fried face down so the centre bottoms will have the texture of granite. Egg massively under. Bacon sort of alright but completely meh. If the centre of that high-fat emulsified offal tube, as Jim Hacker learned they were called is cooked I would be staggered.

Should he have access to such reports? He’s wrong though. Politicians shouldn’t be overturning independent decisions by judges or parole boards regardless of how hideous the crimes were. There’s processes in place for appeals etc.

Executive and Judiciary should be completely independent of each other. Key tenet of British Constitutional Law. This bunch want to destroy that, which is another reason to kill them with fire.

Anyway. I've just had a look at the current list of local councillors in my area... There are 28 and 24 are Tories (for now). 2 Independents (1 looks like a tory) 1 Lib and 1 Labour. I really hope they get a good fucking in the polls

Polls closed. There will be no exit poll so I am going to get in the bath and come down for the start of the coverage at 23.40. I'm hopeful they call a disaster for the Tories. Sounds like a very low turnout in the South East. Would love to find out round here but Jamie won't respond to my text trying to find out while the count is on as he is a diligent polling clerk.

Ooooh. Got a response. Apparently the last hour in the polling station on Pendeford Avenue was heaving. A lot of late votes. Still only a total vote count in the hundreds in that station, but good to know that people went out and expressed their view.

Being a sad fuck I was out and about earlier having a walk so popped in three polling stations including mine just to see what the turnout was like. I was the only one in all three at the time. Pretty minute snapshot admittedly but the streets were pretty dead as well which I was quite surprised about. Just hope most of the voting was done in the day.

Jamie has told me they had around 500 voters in Pendeford Avenue at the Church almost opposite King Cod (hence why I bought him chips earlier!) for one ward. However, other stations that were covering two wards have reported less than 100 votes :(

Sky have a reporter at the count in Wolverhampton.

Also - what a shit fry-up. Where are the mushrooms, beans, hash browns (or even better re-fried yesterday's mashed potato, which is manna from heaven)?
What are you talking about, bloody heathen, no place for hash browns on a fry up and fried up mash n shit only belongs on Monday night bubble and squeek

Back