• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Technically JRM is right, a win by one vote is a win.
I’m torn on all this, on one hand I want Johnson to go asap and hopefully fade into obscurity, but id like him to stay to screw the tories over, because the bitching and infighting would continue, and he’d have no authority and everyone would know it, main worry is there would be a scorched earth policy of fuck it let’s ruin everything.

Except when May got 63% he said that wasn't enough for her to stay. Almost like they don't have any morals isn't it?

I want him to narrowly win and then call a G.E

I’m torn on all this, on one hand I want Johnson to go asap and hopefully fade into obscurity, but id like him to stay to screw the tories over, because the bitching and infighting would continue, and he’d have no authority and everyone would know it, main worry is there would be a scorched earth policy of fuck it let’s ruin everything.
I think he'll stay. For Boris one vote will be enough. He doesn't care.

To quote Mandy Rice-Davies "well, he would say that, wouldn't he"

JRM knows full well that the only way he possibly stays on the front bench is if Fat Alex stays in Number 10. Same with that fool Raab C Brexit.

Are there any reasonable alternatives to them in this Conservative Parliamentary Party though? The moderates were drummed out at the last election and the 2019 Intake were a bunch of loonies, which leaves the ERG wing.

Ha, the random indentikit Tory MP on Politics Live looks nervous as hell.

Are there any reasonable alternatives to them in this Conservative Parliamentary Party though? The moderates were drummed out at the last election and the 2019 Intake were a bunch of loonies, which leaves the ERG wing.
Nope. Fucking Sunak and Truss. Hunt won't get enough support.

Don't rule Mordaunt out, IMO. If this goes to a leadership contest I think she could be a dark horse.

I hope this is the end of people treating politics as if it's fucking WWF.

I don't want "scenes". I don't want pantomime. I want the country to be run competently, sometimes that will be done by people with whom I disagree ideologically but I can live with that. What I can't deal with is a fucking circus where everyone outside a coteried elite of the fundamentally corrupt and the already super-rich end up miles worse off, year on year, while we absolutely torpedo the nation for decades to come.

Someone like Johnson should never ever come within a reindeer's bellow of office again.

Last edited:
Dorries on Sky News basically saying that votes against the PM tonight will piss off the donors that have gifted £80m to party coffers in recent time, and that MPs need to remember where their bread's buttered ffs.

According to some who are counting up the number of those who will vote for him and against the numbers are fairly equal at around 90.

T-Bag had already had enough people publicly supporting her at this point when her leadership vote took place.

Back