• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Anybody: "Nadine Dorries"
Natalie Elphicke: "Hold my beer..."

Capture.JPG

Bear in mind that Natalie is confused that there are traffic issues in Kent post-Brexit and not so long ago joined in a chant of "Shame On You"....that was aimed at her.

And she defended her sex offender husband very publicly right up until the inevitable end, in fact roped in other Tory MPs to interfere with the court case for which they were found guilty (and got nothing more than a slap on the wrist, which is appalling).

I'd say she is actually both nastier and thicker than Dorries, which is quite some going.

The mental gymnastics being engaged to still support this cunt is quite special

Bear in mind that Natalie is confused that there are traffic issues in Kent post-Brexit and not so long ago joined in a chant of "Shame On You"....that was aimed at her.

And she defended her sex offender husband very publicly right up until the inevitable end, in fact roped in other Tory MPs to interfere with the court case for which they were found guilty (and got nothing more than a slap on the wrist, which is appalling).

I'd say she is actually thicker than Dorries, which is quite some going.
Possibly the political highlight of my entire life, absolute scenes.

I'd say she is actually both nastier and thicker than Dorries, which is quite some going.
Was it her old man that May gave the Whip back to for him to vote for her in her confidence vote?

Possibly the political highlight of my entire life, absolute scenes.
A sad indictment really of how things have dumbed down and makes me feel old.

"Squeeze them until the pips squeak"
"Savaged by a dead sheep"

Dennis Healey could nail a line.

A sad indictment really of how things have dumbed down and makes me feel old.

"Squeeze them until the pips squeak"
"Savaged by a dead sheep"

Dennis Healey could nail a line.
Dumb being the operative word there.

Proof (as if any were needed) that Steve Morgan really hasn't got a fucking clue.

FUkl5-4XoAALUup.jpg

We may have hated, Major, Ken Clarke ( who was absolutely savage about dorries earlier), Heseltine et al, but at least they knew what they were doing, had gravitas and honour enough to resign when they fucked up, it’s a galaxy away from where we are now

I never hated Ken Clarke at all. I respected the fuck out of him. (My old school Tory roots in play maybe?). This lot are a fucking disgrace by comparison. Hell, Cameron was a disgrace compared to Clarke.

Is the gimp talking on sky in downing street the one cuckolded by Bozo as he nicked Carrie Antionette from him?

Which went really well. How's the buyer's regrets you fat cunt?

We may have hated, Major, Ken Clarke ( who was absolutely savage about dorries earlier), Heseltine et al, but at least they knew what they were doing, had gravitas and honour enough to resign when they fucked up, it’s a galaxy away from where we are now
If it's Twitter Ken Clarke that's not him. If he's been on the tv/radio then I apologise

I should also mention that doorstepping a visiting a visiting PM because you don't want to be seen in public is a particularly low level of cowardice.

CUNT.

Watching Sky - conservative commentator Tim Montgomery more wankered than Lycan was one post match where we lost him somewhere in the bamboo out back of the pub next to the civic.

I should also mention that doorstepping a visiting a visiting PM because you don't want to be seen in public is a particularly low level of cowardice.

CUNT.

He hid in a fucking fridge mate, hiding behind his front door is a step up!

Back