• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Three minutes until the despicable fat cunt begs his party to save him.

Screen-Shot-2022-06-06-at-15.16.06.png

Conservative members want him gone. Will their MP's back him?

Yes.

But a lot of them will not.

The endgame has been reached. However, as any decent player will tell you, a winning or losing endgame still needs to be played to a result.

It doesn't matter about the result tonight. Once it gets to this stage its always all over very quickly.

I dunno, the only way that cunt leaves is being dragged out. If it's a result in his favour there's no way he's falling on his own sword as he absolutely zero morals.

He'll long it out until the by-elections at the very least, and they'll have to get battered in both before the thought even crosses his mind. It won't be until his majority means nothing and he can't get anything voted through that he'll consider his position, and even then I reckon it'll be an election rather than a resignation. He'll still fancy himself as being popular with enough voters.

Let the cunt drag it out, I want him dragged out screaming and wailing like the little baby he is.

There is that. He's a horrible, freeloading cheapskate wanker, he'll stay for as long as he can just for free use of Chequers as much as anything else. He won't care that it hobbles him in terms of policy because he doesn't have any policy. The entire purpose of the Government is making sure Boris Johnson stays as Prime Minister, which is an astonishing state of affairs.

He can't push the next GE any later than January 2025 so there is that. He won't win another term, so it's whether he wants to survive another two and a half years of everyone bar Mad Nad thinking he's an enormous cunt, and also what kind of bonfires he sets over that timeframe. He'd happily drift along doing nothing, watching the country steadily decline then chuck a hospital pass to whoever come election time.

What will shift him ahead of a GE is either actually losing a VONC (no-one has managed this since IDS, don't think anyone else has in my lifetime, Thatcher, Major and May all won theirs) so he literally has to go, or if his ultimate paymasters decide he's too much of a liability even for them.

It doesn't matter about the result tonight. Once it gets to this stage its always all over very quickly.
That is based on the assumption that those being voted against respect the process. May did, Major effectively did, fucking hell Thatcher absolutely did.

This cunt won't. He will have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. Hopefully it utterly kills his "party" and the old wing that even if you didn't agree, weren't complete and utter cunts might sweep in.

Judging by the Times coverage I think his paymasters already want him out

Steve Baker - "Johnson made a strong case, but I am still voting against him"

Douglas Ross has flipped again. Voting against the PM tonight.

He is going to win, but I am not convinced he is going to better T-Bag's 63%

I reckon it'll be close - its a secret vote and I suspect a large proportion of his MPs either actively hate him, think he's a chancer or both.

Fucking stupid unrepentant cunt. I really hope he actually loses tonight. He won't, but it would be fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
Around 130 MP's so far have now publicly shown they have no morals, sorry...I mean will be backing the PM

Back